Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Thirty

“Hey.” Val said to me as I sat down next to her on the couch.

“Hey. Where are the guys? Its to quiet for them to be here.” I said softly.

“they went out a ‘man day’.” Val rolled her eyes.

“They went to Vegas.” I said.

“Yeah.” Val said. “So what was up this morning you came down stairs in a black bra and a pair of loose PJ pants that hung barely on your hips?” Val asked.

“I did?” I asked.

“Yeah. Matt wasn’t too happy, you just kept saying phone though.” Val said.

“I don’t even remember it.” I rubbed my eyes.

“Really? Cause Jimmy was gawking at your body.” Val said. I stopped rubbing my eyes and looked at her.

“Sure.” I rolled my eyes.

“He was. Anyway what do you think about him. Tell Me I don’t care none of the guys are here either.” Val said turning on the couch so she was leaning against the arm with her legs stretched out. I also found myself in the same position, but I had my knees pulled up to my chest and I rested my head on them. I looked at Val’s hazel green eyes, hmm… just like the song. I remember Matt always talking to me about her. Val was everything he said and then more.

“So…. You going to answer me?” Val asked playfully nudging me with her foot.

“What time are the guys getting back?” I asked.

“Tomorrow afternoon why?” Val asked.

“Because we should just rent movies and have a big lazy day.” I shrugged.

“Then we can talk.” Val said looking at me hopefully. I nodded and she smiled insanely bright.

Time lapse

“So you still won’t answer my question. Val said tossing popcorn into the air and catching it in her mouth.

“What’s the question. I’ll answer it.” I shrugged.

Over the past couple of hours I’ve really gotten to know Val. She’s chill, organized, sweet yet can kick your ass. She’s like Matt to, she has a mouth and everything she thinks comes out of the sucker.

“What do you think about Jimmy.” Val groaned. I looked at her. “I want absolute truth here, no lies or bluffs.” Val said pointing at me. My blue eyes looked into her green eyes. We stared at each other until the answer popped in my mind. I couldn’t stop my mouth before it all came out.

“Extremely hot, fun guy.” I slapped myself in the head right after it came out.

“Ooohh!!!” Val squealed. “Explain.”

I already dug my hole why not explain why I’m in it…. Right?

“How would I explain that?” I asked softly.

“What makes you like him?” Val asked.

“First of all he’s not afraid to be playful and pull pranks on me.” I said looking up at Val.

“You like playful guys.” Val smiled. “That’s good.”

“He’s tall. I’m tall for a girl and tall guys are just very hot in my opinion.” I said.

“Keep going.” Val said with a smile.

“Uhm… I love his chest and stomach.” I said. Val rose an eyebrow.

“why?” Val asked interested.

“Its muscles and he has the v. Which is so unbelievably sexy.” I said. Val looked at me and smiled.

“Your… something else.” Val laughed.

“What?” I asked softly. Val just laughed softly shaking her head.

We soon just began talking and eating massive amounts of junk food and consuming beers here and there. By time midnights rolled around we were laughing at everything and confessing our darkest secrets before we passed out into the wonderful darkness of a temporary coma to dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay!!! So new update!!
Say hooray!!
So I want to finish this story in post before long!!
So updates!!
Faster.
Any one excited?
Well I am!! Then i can work on my other stories!!
So guys!! Seriously comment!!
I'm getting disappointed.:(
Like no one likes my story. :(
Comment!!