Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Thirty One

I smiled as Jimmy chased my bikini clad body along the beach.

“Sheila!!” Jimmy screamed his voice sounding closer than it was a moment ago. I squealed realizing he was catching up with me and ran faster.

“Gotcha.” Was whispered in my ear as two hands grabbed my hips pulling me to the ground laying me down on it roughly. I smiled brightly seeing the crooked smile gracing his ever pink lips strongly, bringing out his bold eyes and strong jaw line. I smiled as he began tickling my sides. I laughed at his efforts of trying to find my ticklish spot.

“Babe.” Jimmy groaned as he tried. He buried his head in my chest. I felt him smile previshly.

“Hey!!” I laughed pulling his head from between my breasts to look at me.

His smile still graced his lips as he rubbed his hands gently up and down my sides. His hands stopped as he began kissing me. I smiled and my left hand placed itself on his cheek caressing it with the tips of my fingers softly. I shivered as his piercing pressed into my lip as he had gain entry into my mouth.

My smile gracing my lips began to get smaller as things started to get intense. I smirked as Jimmy pulled me closer to him, pressing his body into mine. His hands found their way to my chest, grabbing my breasts through the thin barely supportive material.

“Uhm….” Jimmy pulled away looking at me face in triumph. His eyes changed from cocky and proud to soft and caring as he stared down at me. His torso leaned down removing one of his hands placing it besides my head to hold his weight. His body leaned closer and more intimately with mine making me squirm out of the sudden nervousness that had ball into my stomach. I could feel the radiation of Jimmy’s smirk as he leant down into my ear.

“Don’t think. Babe, Don’t think. Just let it take control of you.” He whispered biting my ear tenderly in between his teeth. I nodded softly.

“what?” He asked pressing him into my body. I sighed as the feeling was incredible.

“Just let it take control.” He whispered again. I smiled and turned my head. I kissed his lips. He smiled and I flipped him over. He smiled even brighter as I was now straddling his waist.

His hands found their way slyly to my bottom and grabbed it fully. I felt him groan from the grope. I smiled and took advantage of his open mouth. He smiled as I let my thoughts go, pressing my body to his. I moaned as Jimmy smiled taking my moment of weakness flipping us over. His hand grabbed my thigh bringing it up allowing more space for him as he wrapped it around his waist. I smiled as he sat me up taking our kiss to the brink of animalistic explosion. I began moaning to the intensely, mind blowing kiss. I never paid attention to his fumbling fingers as they danced along my back. I smiled as I felt the tight material of my bikini top loosen. I moaned as is hand now slipped under to the loose top….


“Dude…. Matt…” I heard A voice say. I felt my mind become slightly aware and I groaned angrily.

”it was all a fuckin’ dream!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ten stars guys!!!
Woot woot!!
I decided to throw this in there! :]
Ha ha Sorry if it has mistakes and such.
Fresh off the press!
So i want some damned comments on this one!
So just click the little button and...
COMMENT!!!