Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Thirty Five

A couple weeks flew by like nothing as me and Jimmy secretly snuck around from holding hands, to tight hugs, to good kisses, and then the nice kisses you wish you got, then the quick make outs when the guys were outside, to the intense make outs.

Oh!!!!! Remember that door in the bathroom?

Yeah the one behind the shower.

That one.

Well my boyfriends a wishful peeping tom.

“Dude Rev!!” Matt shouted excitedly looking over towards Jimmy excitedly. I just kept watching Nightmare before Christmas.

Yeah these guys were such kids. I guess we all are though. I felt Jimmy’s hand rub small circles on my arm. I smiled on the inside, wishing I could on the outside.

“Yeah?” Jimmy turned and looked at Matt.

“Come with me to the fuckin’ store.” Matt said.

“Why not Johnny?” Jimmy groaned. I looked over as Syn made a scoff rolling his eyes.

“He’s messing around with Zacky. Get’ your lazy ass up and lets go!!” Matt rolled his eyes towards Jimmy who got up and left with my cousin.

“You two so have something going on.”

My body froze as I heard those words.

“Yeah right.” I rolled my eyes watching the movie.

“Uh huh… that’s why you didn’t care if his arm was around you?” Syn smirked.

“I didn’t even notice.” I rolled my eyes and watched Sally tumble from the building.

“You didn’t notice the circles either did you.” Syn said sickly sweet as his sarcastic side came out.

“No I did. I broke my shoulder last year. I can’t feel hard anything in it.” I scoffed making a lie.

“Shit seriously?” Syn asked. He looked at me as I watched the movie. “How.” I heard his smirked.

Oh did I love making up stories especially since I know my shit.

“I was volleying down and I was only about thirty or so feet from the ground. I feel to the ground after I looked down and landed on straight onto the rock. My shoulder was broken when they took me to the hospital and we later found out it was because we had used the ropes too much.” I shrugged.

“Yay we got movies!!” Jimmy screamed as he came back into the house.

“Bull shit.” Syn smirked. I looked at him as he stared me down. I heard Matt and Jimmy just pass into the kitchen chattering like old bags. “You know if it was anyone else. That shit would pass hell it almost got me. Just one little place you fucked up one place.” Syn said.

“Where.” I asked.

“I’ve been his best fuckin’ friend since junior high school and he’s never done that to any one of his girl friends. None of them even when they were giving it up.” Syn said.

“Then why me?” I asked. “You think just friends?” I hissed.

“He treats his friend girls like sisters. He doesn’t pretend to ignore them.” Syn smirked.

Okay I was loosing. I couldn’t form a rebuttal. A agruement. A supportive…. I lost. I sighed as I looked at him. We stared at each other for along time.

“Are you going to tell Matt?” I asked.

“Tell me what?” Matt asked. Making me turn around.

“How much she hates this movie.” Syn said.

“You hate this movie.” Jimmy and Matt gaped.

“Yeah.” I nodded.

“Why!!” They gasped. I smiled thankful for my best friends ranting of this movie.

“Jack doesn’t even notice Sally until the end when he needs her!! I mean seriously? The little guys in the wheel chair? Just steal his wheel he couldn’t go no where! And the whole bag of bugs. Oh so scary.” I waved my hands. “Mister Oggie Boogie Man? Seriously?” I said.

“I can’t believe you said that!!!” They gasped in unison and ran into the kitchen not wanting to hear more. See they are little kids.

“You really hate that movie?” I asked.

“No, my best friend does.” I snickered.

“she must really hate it.” Syn said. I laughed.

“You have no clue. She has an anti nightmare before Christmas shirt.” I laughed with syn. I smiled pulling out my phone. I took her number and actually texted her.

“thank you for hating NMBC.” I laughed lightly as Syn’s phone rang.

“Hey guys I’m going to go.” Syn shouted.

“alright.” Matt and Jimmy shouted.

“shit, Man. I forgot some shit. I’ll be back.” I heard Matt say as he came out of the kitchen and out the front door. I didn’t really pay attention to anything after I heard the door slam. I just kept a blank stare at the t.v.

“You really like that show or hate it that much?” Jimmy whispered in my ear placing his hands on my shoulders.

“I wasn’t even watching it.” I said truthfully as he started to give me a massage.

“uhm… so tense.” Jimmy said playfully hopping over the back of the couch.

“Really?” I asked, just as playfully.

“Yeah, relax.” Jimmy smiled that stupid crooked smile that sent my brain into a frenzy.

I felt his lips on mine softly making me smile kissing him back. I felt both of us push ourselves into the kiss forcefully as we both began to react to each other in a short amount of time. I smirked as heard Jimmy groan.

“Oh so your cocky.” He mumbled into the kiss. I smirked and bit his lip and he pulled me from beside him to straddle him. I stopped just a little surprised making Jimmy smile as he place his hands on my hips. I pulled away and looked at him.

“just once,” Jimmy asked, no pouting, no cute faces to get me to cave in. That’s one of the things me and Jimmy talked about he wasn’t going to pressure me into anything. He was following through with it so far. I thought about it for a second and then leaned down to kiss him.

I felt him smile as we continued where we left off. He placed his hands on my hips again as things began to get even more heated. He began to lick my bottom lip and I let him in. I felt him smile as I placed my hands behind his neck lacing them. I smiled brightly as he began nipping at my lips my hands couldn’t just stay there when I had Jimmy’s nice muscled chest all to myself. While he was biting my lips I slipped my hands from his neck to the bottom of his shirt. I smiled and slid my hands under the thin material wanting to feel the skin for myself. I felt him stop for a brief second as my hands roamed his chest.

“Hey Jimmy…” I was shoved off as we heard Johnny. “What the hell?” Johnny asked. As he pointed between us.

“You and your god damned legs. Don’t fuckin’ trip me!!” I shouted at Jimmy.

“Fuckin’ walk around!” Jimmy exclaimed.

“Wait you didn’t trip you wouldn’t have landed like that.” Johnny said and he looked at Jimmy then back to me.

“Oh!!!!” Johnny said.

“Johnny I’ll murder your little ass before I fuckin’ die if you say a god damned word.” Jimmy growled dangerously.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I didn't really know how to exactly post this chapter up.
yeah this came out So...
I hope this expains a little how their relationship is.
and could i get to seventy comments guys?
and If it doesn't explain leave Nazi comments or something and I'll fix your confusion!!
So comment!!! Subscribe if you please!!!