Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Thirty Six

“Wake up!! Wake up!!” I heard Zacky as he began pouncing up and down on my bed.

Seriously he was worse than a damned monkey at times!!

“Five more minutes Zacky.” I grunted in response.

“jimmy help me wake screamer up!!” Zacky screamed as he still pounced up and down. I began pulling my ,some how numb arm from under my pillow. I grabbed my pillow and pulled it slowly over my head.

“Zacky get off her bed.” Jimmy groaned.

“Jimmy wake up you two both of you are lazy!” Zacky grabbed my foot.

“Zacky don’t you dare drag me from the confines of my bed. Or I’ll sever your fuckin’...” my voice was drowned out by Matt’s

“Screamer!! I don’t want to hear that!” Matt boomed.

“I’ll fuckin’ do it!! Zacky. I fuckin’ swear!!” I screamed.

“Screamer!!” Matt shouted.

“I don’t care god damn it!” I screamed back.

“Screamer!!” Matt shouted.

“Tell hi…” I felt my self being ripped from under my blankets.

I felt the cold air nip at almost every inch of my skin.

“Zacky!!” I said calmly.

“Damn.” Zacky said.

“I’m going to fuckin’ slice you and you…” again my voice was drowned out.

“Zacky!! Fuckin’ get your ass down here and leave Screamer alone before you are missing three very important items!” Matt shouted.

“Fuckin’ fun suckers!” Zacky shouted…

“Fuckin’ fun sucker!! I’ll show you fun sucker boy!!” I screamed jumping up and Zacky screamed. I began to run after him as two strong arms wrapped around me. They closed the door pushing me against the door so I couldn’t follow through with my threat.

“I love it when you get mad.” I felt his hot breathe whisper in my ear.

“Babe,” I groaned as he began kissing my neck.

“You called me babe.” Jimmy said amused.

“I’m tired. The only thing I want to do is go back to bed.”I said softly.

“How late did you stay up?” Jimmy asked.

“Well early this morning. Just give me a bit more sleep and I’ll be up and runnin’.” I said rubbing my eyes softly.

“What were you doing?” Jimmy said and I felt his smirk along the base of my neck.

“I was in a web chat with growls.” I said tiredly.

“Web chat?” Jimmy asked. “Like Aussie for im?” He asked.

“No, web cams.” I said tiredly. “She showed me the new hair cut she wanted to get.” I said tiredly.

“You two really close?” Jimmy stated/asked.

“llike sisters.” I said softly.

“That’s good having some one that close, but babe you need to put more clothes one before Zacky comes back in here and I kick his ass.” Jimmy said softly. I nodded and he let me from the door so I could get dressed.

“Wake up while your at it.” Jimmy whispered softly and kissed my neck as I stood up with basket ball shorts in my hands. I smiled at the felling.

“I’ll try.’ I mumbled and he disappeared. I began sliding on my stolen, silky, black basketball shorts to realize I was in my white pinstriped bra with red leace around the top and my matching almost spandex like bootie shorts.

I felt the extreme heat rise into my cheeks.
What? Not only did I almost flash Zacky but, Jimmy too? Seriously? And in my… I dropped the only realizing it would just make me even more embarrassed. I sighed and slid on tighter plain white shirt. Grabbing a brush I began to run it through my hair realizing my black roots were coming back in. I sighed as my door busted open. I turned seeing Zacky rolling my eyes at his child likeness.

“Open your packages!! Please!! I want to see what’s in them!!” Zacky yanked me out of my and into the living room where a box cutter and four boxes sat. I grabbed the smallest I read the address and smiled.

For once feeling free. Just the simple address can do that too me. I was smiling on end. I didn’t care if it was exploding confetti in this small box. I felt as if I could express myself and my feelings. I spun the box cutter around my hand and slipped the blade from the cool protective metal and cut the smallest box. IT had my guitar stands. I was ear to ear smiling.

“Why do you have metal bars?” Johnny asked.

My mind couldn’t answer him as the box cutter quickly cut the biggest box open. I saw a envelope. I grabbed it and my middle finger slipped through the side and ripped half way down the top and I ripped the piece of paper out.

“Well open your mind and see like me. Open your plans and damn your free. And look into your heart and find love, love. I still love you!! I miss you.” The paper read in my best friends old English handwriting. Our handwriting was exactly identical, weird I know.

I reached into the packing peanuts and felt the rough texture. I smiled brightly. My hand wrapped around it tightly. I smiled as I felt the expression flood out of me. I ripped out my acoustic guitar and smiled brightly.

“You play?” Zacky asked.

“Who plays?” Matt asked as he came from outside.

“Screamer.” Zacky said.

“Why?” Matt came around the couch and I ripped the plastic and card board off of my guitar. It was beat up and I was proud. I smiled brightly.

“Happy now?” Matt asked.

“You called her?” I asked amazed looking up to Matt.

“Well your dad asked if you could stay another couple of weeks.” Matt shrugged. I screamed and jumped on him. I wrapped both of my arms and legs around him tightly he held me so I didn’t fall, clashing to the ground.

“Thank you!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!” I chanted over and over.

“Anything.” Matt held me tightly. I smiled as I felt that Matt actually cared for me. Just not that stupid love, the kind you love them because they are family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay!! yay we learn more.
Yup yup.
ha ha I kind don't really like this chapter.
Oh well.
Hope you guys like.

Comment!!!!