Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Thirty Nine

“Where and fuck were you guys!!” Matt shouted as we walked into the kitchen. We looked at the clock.

“Jesus Christ women your stubborn!!” Johnny exclaimed.

“Your stubborn!!” I fought back.

“Uh huh!! You are!!” Johnny said.

“You are!!” I said right back.

“Shut up and explain!.” Matt bellowed seriously. We both took a oath of silence as we looked at each other.

“Seriously where were you guys?” Val asked sharply. I looked at Jimmy who pulled up the paper. Zacky had walked out of the room. We both looked at Syn.

“Don’t looked at them.” Matt said strictly. “Jesus Christ you two are just like little kids who stole something!” Matt exclaimed.

“It’s not like we took an escape to Reno!” I said.

“Wait Why do you have Jiimmy’s jacket on?” Matt pointed at me. “And not shirt under that!” He bellowed. “You went out!! What the fuck?!” He shouted.

“You go outside with no shirt on!” I said.

“We don’t have tits!” Matt shouted.

“Johnny has double d’s.” I said seriously. I felt everyone stare at us.

“And you saw these?” Val asked incredulous.

“She felt them.” Johnny said seriously.

“Go upstairs and get your asses dressed!!” Matt boomed. I bit my lip trying to contain my laughter as we walked out of the kitchen slowly like the scolded children we were.

“Oh my god!!” Johnny fell apart as we both left the kitchen and went into the front room. I soon followed him in laughter as I fell to my knees knowing they probably all had confused faces.

“Johnny.” I breathed.

“Huh?” Johnny said wiping the tears from his eyes.

“Yeah?” He asked looking at me.

“You have the nicest tits ever.” I said and we both started laughing knowing that we saved ourselves an earful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is my offical last post for today!!
Five posts in one day!!
Ha ha!! :]
Comment!!