Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Forty

“Hey.” I said softly as I walked outside to Matt as he leaned against the rail of the porch.

“We need to talk.” He sighed.

“Okay lets talk.” I said bouncing up onto the rail. I looked at him softly waiting for his screaming or shouting, anything from him to start as the silence droned on.

“You can’t be pulling that shit. Screamer.” Matt said firmly after a long gap of silence.

“I kno…” I was cut off.

“Screamer obviously you don’t. You don’t do that shit. You don’t crawl out the window and stay gone for all damned night! What the fuck were you thinking!” Matt said. He wasn’t yelling at me which scared me more than if he was screaming at me.

I didn’t say anything as I thought about what he said.

“I’m sorry.” I sighed.

“Next time just don’t pop out your damn screen and make it look like you were kidnapped. Please, there’s a door.” Matt sighed. I laughed as he’d just rather me walk right out the door.

“Your serious?” I asked.

“Yeah, Just text one of the guys’ damned phones. You know all of our numbers. You’ll need to text Jimmy if you do that for the next to weeks though.” Matt sighed.

“Wait what?” I asked.

“We are leaving to finalize the contract that we can record by ourselves!!” Matt exclaimed picking my small body up into the air shaking me.

“Down hulk!!” I screamed and Matt laughed.

“I’m sorry I’m just so damned excited!!” He hugged me tightly.

“So all forgiven.” I asked.

“Yes,” Matt set me down onto my feet. “Just make sure you text one of us next time. Alright.” He sighed.

“Alright.” I nodded with a fake smile. He smiled at me as he hugged me again.

How could I lie to him? Especially make his best friends do it too?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay!!!
So yay for another update!!
so comment and tell me what you think.
comment.
there's your update!! :]