Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Fourty Two

Sheila’s dad is a piece of work…..

He’s an alcoholic…….

An abuser…….

He verbally abuses……

He psychically abuses.

Sheila’s dad makes immense sum of money a year and supports him, his habit(s). He also supports Sheila and everything she does. She lives by rules and everything like that. He’s strict and Sheila’s pretty wild. She’s pretty calm around me because she know none of the shit she pulls at home will fly here. Not that it does there. Sheila at home…… she’s wreckless because no matter what she does the outcome will never change…..

He’d beat her, tear her down, completely make her nothing but an empty shell bleeding, or crying on the floor. Getting it in his head when he was drunk or high that she was sleeping around becoming a little whore, who never listened who never did her work, who never did anything, when she did everything.

I remember her calling me once. She, she was stuttering like she did when she was a kid like she was scared shitless. She couldn’t form a fuckin’ sentence because of the shape he left her. I couldn’t help but ask what he had did and she just told me

He called me a cheap, dirty, little, rotten, worthless slut. He told me I was less than a whore because, at least they have standards….

She told me he never hit her that day, never laid a hand on her but, he made her stutter like she was eight all over again.

I always asked why she never stayed with anyone else. Her mom, her grandma, anyone. She just told me she’s rather have a fist to her face than sympathy any day. I never pushed why more than that because I know what she would say.

He made me who I am.

She loves him for that and everything he does for her and that’s all she cares about. She shrugs off the fists with ease. The words she never talks about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... this is all Matt just talking!!!! just to let you know.
I hope I fuckin' made this chapter good.
Cause it's taken me all this damned time.
So i want fuckin' comments.
Seriously. I want fuckin' comments on this bastard!!
I'm not joking.
Comment!!!