Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Fourty Three

“Hey, Jim.” Matt Grabbed my arm before he got into the Escalade to leave.

“Yeah?” I asked looking at him solemnly.

“Wipe that look off your face and this didn’t happen.” Matt said strongly looking at me toughly. I nodded.

“Sheila’s strong, she’s happy, she’s here. She’s alright.” Matt said showing me a small smile as he go of my arm. I flipped the off. Playing up the scheme of leaving me hear as I walked inside. I shut the door and turned around to meet a body jumping into my arms throwing me against the door. With a thud.

“Shit.” Sheila said with a wince of her eyes. “You okay?” She asked. I looked at her with a laugh.

“Fine.” I laughed. “Wait are we listening to Weezer?” I asked kind of shocked Sheila would be listening to island in the sky out of all their songs.

“Yup, Live in Japan.” She hopped off dancing away too the music.

Her hips swaying just right catching my eyes perfectly making my body follow forgetting all about anything bad and just the fact that I had two whole weeks with Sheila… alone, no Matt.

I smiled as I caught her hips in the living room turning her around I bent down kissing her softly.

“Since when have you been a Weezer fan?” I asked.

“I always have been.” Sheila smiled. I loved that smile, her dimples.

“How long?” I asked.

“Oh I’ve been born.” She smiled. “I can’t remember a day when Weezer didn’t cheer me up.” She smiled her green eyes were blue green as they looked into mine.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She smiled reaching up to the tip of her toes I smiled and just leaned down kissing her, just because we could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one is so dang short!!!
Another will be out soon!!
comment!!!