Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Fourty Four

“God are you not ticklish!!” I exclaimed as I straddled Sheila’s waist she smiled brightly.

“yes.” She smiled.

“Then, I’ll find it.” I said and I began ticklickin her sides and it didn’t work.

I’ve been seriously trying everywhere. Seriously. The inside of her thighs, under her arms, the back of her neck, her hips, everywhere I could think of that I could think of was ticklish. It wasn’t working. No it wasn’t.

“Babe your not going to find it.” I groaned as I went over the spots again. I dropped my head between her boobs with a smile as she didn’t do anything but just play with my hair. That’s what I loved about Sheila she was so simple. She wasn’t all ‘oh my god like your going to totally ruin the lace on my bra.’

I smiled in pleasure of the firmness of her breasts and the way the strands of my hair were twisted, and pulled softly as they messed up the gel in my hair. I couldn’t help but look up at Sheila. She looked at me with a slightly cocked head as we listened to Rancid Killing Zone. I smiled as I kissed her lips softly. I felt her smile as I kissed her. I moved my body up and leaned over her as she placed her hand on the side of my face still leaning up. I smiled as we just kissed for the billionth time since the guys left three days ago.

My hands found their way rubbing her sides softly. I felft her smile against our moving lips. I felt her other hand come its way around to the back of my neck pushing us closer together as her fingers twisted and pulled the fine hairs. I felt her gasp as my hands moved farther back inwards towards her spine. I smiled as my fingers danced on that sensitive skin.

“Jimmy don’t.” Sheila pulled away being completely serious. I smiled crookedly with evil intentions. My fingers flashed across the skin of her back.

“Jimmy!!” Sheila squealed. I began laughing as I tickled her.

I looked down and she didn’t try to cover her ticklish spot she jerked and squirmed as she tried to get away.

“Jiimmy!!” She laughed and tried pushing her back into the floor. I laughed and shook my head.

“How exactly could I miss that?” I asked her. She just laughed as I pulled her arms as I tickled her mercilessly.

“S-stop!!!!” She screamed in sheer tears of laughter. I laughed.

“what do I get?” I laughed.

“Anything.” She coughed out in a laughed trying to push out from under me with her legs.

“Anything?” I asked with a smirk. “Seal it with a kiss.” I smiled and leaned down

I felt another pair of lips on mine as we sealed the bargin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay!! here's my second one today!!
yay?!!!
so comment!! lets reach like a hundred and something?!!
please!!! if so i'll completely do something kick ass.
What yet i don't know. but i'll do something kick ass.
but it has to be a hundred and something!!!
ha ha so...
comment!!!!