Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Fourty Fiver

“Matt your not going to die not talking to her for five days.” Johnny said.

“but, Jimmy could have killed her!!” I exclaimed.

Fuck, he could have killed screamer a prank gone wrong. I know he hates her. I know he doesn’t like but enough to kill her? Really kill her? Maybe? Really? Could jimmy kill a person? Especailly when that person meant almost as much as Val to me?

“Yeah he really hates her.” Syn snorted.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” I asked with a growl on my voice. Everyone looked between me and gates.

“Okay…. Maybe we should take a break from the meeting and come back in twenty.” The Roger said looking between me and Syn much like everyone else was at the moment.

“Sounds like a good plan.” Val agreed with him. All the suits got up and left talking about how bad of an idea this was or how much money this was going to bring in.

“Dude, what the hell was that suppose to mean?” I asked.

“Nothin’ just nothin’, I’m fuckin’ sick of being cooped up in here as of right now.” Syn exclaimed looking at the white board room in anger.

“I want to get crayons and start coloring!!” He exploded. We all looked at him.

“Dude calm down.” Johnny said. Patting his shoulder. “Lets go to Starbucks, look at some hot chicks since Zacky already beat us down there.” Johnny laughed and they left.

“And You.” Val hopped on the table in front of me. I looked up at her with a raised eyebrow.

“Are going to have hot sex in the board room with my girl friend.” I smirked pulling Val closer to me.

“Are going to call Screamer because you haven’t talked to her in five days and haven’t seen her in seven.” Val laughed.

“Your right.” I sighed remembering I called her the second day we were gone and I haven’t called her since because, she told me not to worry. Val waved her phone in front of me I sighed and grabbed it.

“You talk to her?” I asked looking at her.

“I nope.” Val laughed. My thumb pressed the green button and I heard her ring back tone, some band. Sick puppies I think? Oh well.

“Yo.” I heard Sheila answer.

“Hey.” I smiled.

“Hey Matt.” Sheila said. “How’s everything going for the pro’s and con’s of recording your selves?” Sheila asked.

“Bad they have more cons. Help me think of some pro’s real quick.” I said.

“Uhm… you could start helping other bands knowing the process. Then get mentioned on their albums, more kids will be turned on to you, its solely you cutting down production costs of hiring other producers.” Sheila said.

“Great.” I smiled. “Jimmy threatened to kill you yet?” I asked.

“No, we’ve kinda just stayed away from each other you know.” Sheila said.

“That’s good. I don’t want a dead cousin.” I said with a smile and I heard Sheila laughed.

“High doubt that Jimmy could kill me Matt.” Sheila laughed. “So you think that they are going to let you?” Sheila asked me curiously.

“Hopefully.” I said.

“I’ll cross my toes.” Sheila laughed.

“Thanks.” I said.

“No problem Matachu.” Sheila said.

“Alright, I’ll talk to you later.” I smiled knowing she was good.

“Alright, I’m still crossing my toes.” Sheila laughed and we both hung up.

“Happy now??” I heard everyone asked. I looked up and saw the guys and Roger there.

When they come in?

“Yeah.” I smiled childishly.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay!! third post today!!!
and i've figured out about roughly how many chapters are left.
yup yup!!
so comment!!!!!!
and i'll update!! even more!!! ;]