Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Fourty Seven

As I woke to the bright rays beaming against my eyes I woke up. I loved the feeling of waking up though. Waking up in someone’s arms enclosed tightly around me. I sighed just wanting to go back to sleep. Let me tell ya. It wasn’t happening anytime soon. I laid quiet as my mind and senses woke up also leaving me with a small headache as I smelled the strong, bold smell of axe. My eyes flashed open to meet to piercing blue orbs staring right back at me.

“What are you doing?” I asked softly looking back up into his eyes. God were they beautiful. He leaned in closer to me. I just looked into his ocean eyes as he got closer and closer. Not breaking the soft tension building between us as our faces inched closer. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips touch mine. It ended too quickly. I looked back up at him and he was looking at me. His eyes sparkling with mischief. He quickly kissed my lips again.

I want to kiss him. Not peck his fuckin’ lips off… asshole

His pecks became even shorter. I just looked at him raising my eyebrow. He didn’t say a word like I wanted him to do, he did one better. He kissed me forcefully. I smiled and so did he. Our kiss began to fill with love. I pulled away sealing our long kiss with a peck. I began to roll out of bed.

“Oh no… I don’t think so.” He growled playfully. I felt an arm slide around my waist pulling me back onto the bed playfully. Had now some how ended up with him on top of me. He began kissing me roughly. I smiled and grabbed his face pulling him closer to me. I felt him smile brightly as things began to get more and more heated.

Our lips pressed firmly against each others in a heated kiss. Our tongues battled at the same time, furiously. And our bodies began to grind against one anothers perfectly in sync. Jimmy began to whisper in my ear things. I had no clue what but, his voice was enough to rise my body temperature a couple of degrees.

”Sheila.” I heard him say loudly. I felt a warm hand touch my shoulder. His hands were next to my head. I felt another small shake to my body.

“Sheila.” He whispered in my ear.

What the fuck? He isn’t saying anything! I saw the edges of my vision began to blur like a …

I was fuckin’ dreaming? Fuckin’…I felt a pair of smooth lips on mine softly. I smiled and kissed back. I placed a hand on the smooth face as our kiss began to get more intense. I smiled as I felt the body slide underneath my blanket joining me in my bed. Everything began speeding up getting heated and heated. I gasped as a pair of all to familiar rough calloused hands found my bare sides as our bodies rubbed against each others. I couldn’t help but love this feeling, his hands on me, me underneath him. I pulled away to see two blue eyes looking back into mine. I pushed him away quickly pulling myself from under him as I fled to the bathroom quickly.

What the fuck? Why’d I just do that?” I thought as I sat on the closed toilet seat. I rest my elbows on my knee’s and holding my head. There was a knock on the door.

Well I want to fuck his brains out.

“Sheila I’m sorry.” Jimmy said. I heard his body thud lightly against the wall. I didn’t reply to him as I just sat there at an impasse, stuck on weather to accept it and admit it to myself that I embarrassed myself and then walk out go jump on him and then start something we probably couldn’t finish or, the other part just go on and completely forget it happened.

I didn’t know which I wanted more, or better which was morally not degrading.

”What if I was god what would I do?” I asked myself.

”Zap the shit out of my self with a lightening bolt.” I responded.

Hopefully knocking some sense into me. I mean I’m what seventeen soon to be eighteen? He’s what seventy eight turning twenty nine soon.

Wait, why am I,now, debating this in my mind?

Did I really think that there was some way this could work?

Man,I need some Prozac, or some Zanex. Medication to get me some where.

“Sheila.” Jimmy said softly. “Just come out. You’ve been in there ten minutes.”

I still didn’t reply, but I stood up. I walked towards the door. My hand touched the cool metal firmly.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay!! so hell yeah!!
Update!!
Anyone get the beginning reading it the first time comment!!
Fuckin' tell me!!
haha. :]
I love this chapter. :]