Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Fourty Eight

I grasped the cool metallic handle and began to turn it then it suddenly stopped as the lock licked into place. I sighed and sat down on her bed pushing the covers so they laid some what organized.

I looked around Sheila’s room. It was a simple white, then there was graphiti tattering the walls breaking the peace the white left with personality. Making something so simple explode as if this is what she did. I laid down on her bed just staring at the pieces of art. Realizing this was her, she did this.

The curves and angles clashed like water colors mixing perfectly in sync. The colors contrasting boldly against the white and black abyss’s. My mind began to wander. I didn’t hear the shower turn on or off either.

“Shit!” I heard a squeak. I bolted up from my tranquility and saw Sheila in a tiny towel. The water glistening off her slender, long, tanned legs. Her hair was wet hanging down off her shoulders I could see the tops of her breasts. My mind was raging with extreme thoughts of pleasure.

I lost all self control as animalistic senses were all I had.

I soon pressed her against the door. My eyes searching her up and down. I looked into her eyes to see excitement and danger clashing to make a brilliant green. I pressed my lips to hers roughly. My hands grabbed the hips of her towel wanting to rip it off and gaze at the luscious curves of her body, the perfection. Sheila’s hands went behind my neck as we began kissing so roughly and passionately we probably looked like animals. I pressed my body against her creating absolutely no space between our heating bodies. I couldn’t help myself. I began tugging at her towel with a crooked smile gracing my lips. She ripped my shirt over my head breaking our kiss. I continued our kiss as her hand roamed my torso. She moved over to her stereo my body following her perfection. She pushed play. I pushed her up against the stereo roughly making her hand fly back and push more buttons. I picked her up by her high thighs. She squeaked and wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked her over to the bed throwing her down and climbing on top of her. That towel still stayed on amazing me as I discarded my pants. Our tongues began clashing together and our bodies began reacting…

“Rhythmically moving, Emotions are rising, Quivering to music, Trembling bodies in song, Steadily Sliding, Devious Gliding, So beautifully sailing floating on, Life’s real when angels and Serpents dance.”

When Angels and Serpents dance…..

When Angels and Serpents dance…..
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!!!
Comment!!!
comment!!!
seriously guys.
just comment even if you hated it.
I'm a big girl i won't cry.
and the end i'm on the unknown for a squeal.
so comment and leave me a note weather to start plotting for one or no!
especailly when the end comes up. :]

Anyone guess the song?