Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Fifty

“Jimmy.” I asked softly, confused, and out of breathe. As I looked at my flashing phone.

“Yeah.” Jimmy panted looking up at me. I looked into his blue eyes, god were they gorgeous. I flashed him a smile to keep myself from being oh so dazzled.

“Why would Johnny call me a hundred times.” I asked as a car passed by. I saw Jimmy grab his pants a couple of feet from the bed. I couldn’t help, but watch as his muscles flex. Jesus, its was about as orgasmic as the Seize the day solo, just the solo. Damn did jimmy look hot in that video though…… I shook my head as Jimmy turned around with his phone in hand.

“Syn and Val both called me.” Jimmy said as we heard some one open the front door. We both froze solid.

“Where’s Screamer!!!” Johnny said loudly. I scrambled up. My window made a low groan as I ripped it. The click of my candle burner was heard as the bulb began to burn the strong smelling. I felt my breathe become sharper as not heard their foot steps stop. I looked over and Jimmy was frozen as he looked at my body in fear and pleasure.

“Jimmy.” I hissed. His eyes grew wide and I saw the shock as he scrambled up him tripping over his long legs much like I had. I turned and began searching for my clothes opening drawers. I saw a pair of crimson lace bootie shorts my hands quickly putting them on as they fumbled. I grabbed the matching bra quickly trying to hurry as my panicked body was focusing more on Matt than my bra.

“Guys stop yelling she’s probably still in bed.” Matt said. He sound like he was on the stairs. I scrambled putting it around my bust line clumsily.

“Where’s Jimmy!! He said he had a surprise for me!!” Syn said loudly his voice was closer. My hands began shaking as I was going to hook the back of it. I felt two hands hook it for me quickly. I turned around and Jimmy flashed me a smiled and quickly jumped into his skinny jeans, god I loved those pants on him. I slide mine on quickly taking a last selfish glance at Jimmy’s body before I zipped and buttoned my pants picking up a shirt quickly.

“Matt she’s obviously slee…” The door swung open. I felt my body freeze as every fine hair on my body turned into stone as they rose in fear and anticipation. I felt the soft cool breeze from Matt opening the door hit me sucking the air from me suddenly wishing as the shirt I had picked up only mere seconds ago fluttered to the ground silently.

“What the fuck!” Matt’s calm voice slice through the hyper tense room. I felt my breathing compress from the tension of his words as they contributed to the already polluted air.

“Matt.” My voice came out as a whisper as the tension polluted air was crushing my lungs

“You fucked, My baby sister!!” Matt’s calm facade wore away into his real emotion as he imploded with rage.

“I’m not your baby sister.” I said anxiously afraid if I said anything his rage would be turned onto me forcefully.

“You fucked her!!” Matt shouted at Jimmy turning his rage onto him, I didn’t want that either.

“It’s not like that!!” Jimmy said knowing Matt and how he was thinking.

Why was Matt’s rage centered on Jimmy? Why not me? Why him? It wasn’t his fault? I’m the one who took the shower. I’m the one who provoked him. I’m the one who didn’t stop him. I’m the one who wanted it. I’m the dirty whore. He should be mad at me… Not Jimmy, me…

Snapping out of my thoughts I saw everything came at me suddenly, like some one had pressed a button that said slow-mo. I saw my betrayed cousin’s body lunge forward into my cherished lovers body as they both crashed to the ground and began to fight. I watched as if being the deer in the middle of the road that caused the two cars to collide head on in an accident, in horror and confusion.

I soon saw Syn’s body remove Matt forcefully from Jimmy’s form from off the floor. He backed away from Matt using his elbow. Finally coming to my senses I crouched down by him. Looking to his beautiful face I cringed, seeing he was going to have a swollen, black eye. His ever pink lips were tinted with the blood he had wiped away from his badly bleeding split upper lip.

“You don’t care about her!” Matt shouted as Syn held him back by his upper arms.

“I do care.” Jimmy shouted back defensively not caring if he tore open his cut any bigger as we both stood up. I saw Jimmy wince slightly as he stood up to his full height.

“She’s still a kid compared to us!!” Mat shouted. I turned around swiftly falling agape. Flashing memories of the drunken phone call when he was crying saying he had fucked a fourteen year old when they were on tour in the club bathroom. I blinked swiftly anger filling my eyes at his attitude.

“Don’t you dare, even bring age into this .” I said pointedly. I heard Matt take in a swift breath as I turned glaring daggers at him. Matt’s icy glare met my fiery one as we stared each other down. Our glares just as jagged as we were equally matched as Syn let Matt’s arms go slowly until they rested at his sides.

“Put a damn shirt on, you slut.” Matt said icily his words slicing right through my skin and into me. I saw Jimmy’s body follow his fist as it connected with Matt’s jaw.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys!!!
I hope you liked it.
comment!!
cause next's ones the last one!!
just to warn you. and its the epilouge thing.
yup.
:] so mean. :]
so i want some damn comments or i will leave it like this for a month.
No shit.
you will not know how this ends weather they get together,
there are many possibilities. think about it. seriously think about it.
so comment it.

Seriously comment.