Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Epilouge

“This is a wonder Victorian style.” The woman said.

“I don’t like it.” I sighed.

“Alright then, Well just try something else then.” Tori smiled. We traveled across town to the beach.

“Well this isn’t a house but, it’s a condo. It has five bedrooms, three bathrooms, living, and dining rooms, full kitchen made for a bachelor much like your self mister Sullivan.” She smiled and batted her overly fake eyelashes at me. I rolled my burning eyes at her through my sunglasses.

The elevator dinged letting the Barbie couple off at the floor and letting us go higher, leaving me trapped in the elevator with this trapped desperate slut realtor.

“So, Jimmy why are you looking anyways?” She asked stopping at the rather tall door.

“Nothing of your concern.” I stated coldly feeling my heart shred as my thoughts trailed back to the vibrant face, I longed for. I longed to touch her, hold her, tell her I loved her, I want to love her.

“So this is it.” Tori opened the door showing me the condo. I looked right out from the doors seeing the windows.

“When can I move in?” I asked.

“Uhm, whenever.” She said breathless. “I mean its quite pricey, its been hard to sell.” She trailed off as I walked over to the almost ceiling windows. Being able to stretch my arms across them I leaned in the frames looking out to the ocean finally feeling closer to her. Like I could finally feel her knowing where ever she was she was looking at that same ocean.

{[Sheila’s p.o.v]}

I heard the ding releasing us to let our seat belts go. My fingers pressed the button. Hearing the click as the seatbelt recoiled to its resting position waiting to be stretched for the landing. I looked out my window trying not to think knowing it would make my tears fall harder than they were already. My hand pressed the comfort that could possibly help me. Slipping the head phones over my ears pressing them against my head tightly, wishing they would stay that tight. Pressing my iPod to shuffle I let it play loudly at ear shattering proportions.

My thumb pressing next a hundred times softly before. I heard a familiar rift bringing my thumb to a swift stop. I felt the real tear come as the song made them crash. My breathing became heavier as my silent tears came more freely. Like rain back home falling in quick and heavily accept I never knew when these were going to stop. I never knew when my heart was going to heal.

I shivered as my finger tips pressed against the cold, fogged glass. I began drawing in the sticky condensation I soon found Jimmy’s name neatly written through a heart. I growled suddenly angry with myself I slammed my hand against the window erasing the name and heart with my selves quickly scaring a few people into a stare around me. I easily shrugged off their stares as my tears continued to flow even harder.

‘Your Tears Don’t Fall,
They Crash Around Me,
Her Conscious Calls,
The Guilty To Come Home.’

I blinked back the many tears I had and looked down. The chorus and melody still repeating and playing over and over. As I gazed into the ocean. I felt my heart tug as I stared into its blue depths. I smiled softly remembering as the rifts and lyrics brought me home.

‘Your Tears Don’t Fall,
They Crash Around Me,
Her conscious Calls,
The Guilty To Come Home.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay!!! So...

I Hope you enjoyed the story!.
yes this is how it ends.
hope it did it for you.
I have this idea in my head as of right now for squeal.
So comment weather you want one based off this ending.
Alright so comment. :]
or i understand. :]

Hope you all loved it and its been a great story mates.

But over and out. ;]