Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Five

“Why are you up so early?” Val Asked me as she turned away from the stove.

“Nothing, just couldn’t sleep anymore.”” I shrugged lying.

“Yeah right. What are you going to do?” Val had her eyebrow arched her green eyes searching for any hint as of what I was up to.

I felt my bone pulse violently surging pain into my senses. My blue orbs closed tightly against the pain in some way to make it go away.

“You okay?” Val asked now concerned.

“My jaw is just trobbing.” I said. I was actually surprised it wasn’t swollen or bruised; damn that girl could throw a punch. My hand rose through the air and began tenderly prodding the inflicted site. I heard a soft chuckle turn into a laugh. I groaned as Val laughed at me.

“Bet that knocked some sense into you.” Val said as I rose my head off the cool, rather cold tile. She had an ear splitting grin as she turned back to the sizzling food that was being cooked.

“Yeah, I didn’t think she would sock me right in the jaw though. Get mad at me, Yes. Hit me, no.” My cool fingers were still prodding easing the pain slightly.

“So I’m taking it your getting Sheila back.” Val stated as she turned the sausage making the soft sizzle louder.

“Yup. Pretty much.” I grinned wickedly.

“What’s up with the grin Jimbo?” Johnny asked as he came into the kitchen.

“Nothing much.” I shrugged as the guys showed up one by one.

“Matt is Sheila up yet?” Val asked. As she turned off the oven pulling the pan of fresh hash browns.

“Yeah she’s in the shower, or getting ready to get in the shower.” Matt said with a shrug. I grinned wickedly. Val shook her head and set our plates in the microwave. I ran out of the kitchen. I almost tripped up the stairs as I was getting too excited for my sweet revenge. The sound of it began, I smirked as I ran to all of the bathrooms in the house. I soon heard an aggravated shout. I walked back down stairs happy with my work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jimmy's point of view!!
ooo!!! ha ha.
Comments make me smile!!
So leave some please?
DB

Oh!!! And also i must be changing her age.

Yeah very important!!