Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Six

I felt some one taking out my earphones as my body was being gently shaken.

“Screamer come on. Time to get up.” I heard Matt say softly in a sort of gruffy voice. I nodded softly. He sighed softly.

“No come on.” He shook me harder. I groaned loudly.

“Good your up breakfast will be done so, come on.” He said. I rolled onto my back as Matt left my beautifully dark oasis.

I sighed knowing my body wouldn’t be at the peace it was previously in for a long awhile. I sat up slowly feeling my head start to throb ferociously. A hand traveled towards my head holding the inflicting area in hopes to stop the brutal pain, my hopes were useless as it doubled. I sighed standing up, a nice shower might do it.

“Music. Where’s my music?” I asked myself mentally. I reached for my carry on back pack. I smiled sadly missing home. I shrugged off the sudden waves of sadness and hooked up my lap top to my zune and my lap top to the wall so it could charge… eventually. I grabbed clothes from the various drawers smiling as I heard the beginning rifts to one of my favorite bands. I began singing ‘Behind the Crimson Door’ softly so no one could hear me as I entered the attached bathroom.

I smiled Matt had everything set up and ready to go. I set my clothes on the counter of the sink and began running the water making sure it had enough time to warm up to the hot temperature that would relaxed my stiff muscles.

I sat on the toilet letting the water warm up as I thought about everything that had concerned my life back home. Losing my one of my very good friends. Gaining a boyfriend losing him just as fast as I got him. My sister leaving me at home with my father. Finding my old habits again changing back into the old me. All those thoughts crossed through my mind as the warm steam rose up into my face, making the air warm with humidity. I hated the humidity. I quickly stripped and got into the scolding water. I winced not thinking it being that hot. I turned the metallic knob releasing cold water into the stream making the temperature drop quickly. I began washing my body thoroughly. I finished that task quickly and moved on to washing my hair. I was leaning against the wall having my hand planted parallel against it as the water cascaded down my skin. I pushed off finally going to rinse out the conditioner. I leaned my face up into the warm water. I smiled as the water came down on my face. I soon let out an aggravated scream as the water rapidly turned ice cold. I turned off the water quickly chattering.

Well there went my morning.

Yup.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated!!
My mom stole the jumpdrive!!
Argh!!

Comments are love. :]

DB