Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Seven

I began separating my bottom layers of my multicolored hair, pinning them on top my head with my purple clip. I ran the extremely hot chi straightener through the layer hoping I don’t burn my damned self again. Hands or Head. Have no clue how I do it but, I do unfortunately. I sighed as I finished the bottom layer half way through the rifts of Xo. I loved this song even if the band has taken a pop route. I’ll always love the older stuff. I couldn’t change that if I wanted to. I smiled as I pinned up my hair and then I walked over to the sticker marred lap top and began looking through songs to listen to.

“Happy music…. Lets find some happy music.” I muttered to my self and typed in warped tour 2008. I smiled brightly. I walked back over to my bathroom and began finishing my hair.

I took the florescent clip from my hair letting the short top layers falling down with massive volume. I took my brush to them brushing them down, some. I began taking the pieces in squares. I finished the squares quickly just taking a brush through it. I took a comb and parted my hair quickly not caring if it had some squiggles in it. I walked over to my lap top yet again and began looking through the songs quickly before I found what I was looking for. I sighed and listened to the lyrics that were so beautiful and comforting to me.

“The walls between,
You and I,” I smiled and yet sighed. I walked back to the bathroom and quickly finished my morning routine as my songs shuffled. I began pulling on my converses when the song I dreaded most came one. I jumped up and turned it off quickly. I grabbed my zune and I slipped my converses on, not bothering to tie them just tuck the laces in my shoes. I walked down the carpeted stairs and through the really nice den, big tv, big couches, miniature table. Basically screamed Sunday night football. I chuckled as I walked through the revolving door that lead into the huge and nice kitchen to see everyone up and lazing around in their pajamas. My Zune was in my ears Matt smirked as I took out one ear phone. Val set a plate in front of me.

“thank you.” I Smiled.

“Your very welcome.” Val smiled brightly.

“Thank you!” erupted from the guys too. I snickered.

“Jesus.” Val shook her head. “Ass kissers.” She laughed with me.

“So Screamer do you want to go to L.A. with us for a meeting about our next album?” Matt asked.

“No I don’t feel like driving.” I said. He nodded.

“Alright then. You can order pizza or something.” Matt nodded. “I’ll give you the money and stuff before we leave.” He said. I nodded. I looked up at fuckface he had a little victory smirk under that aching eye of his as he looked down at his food from next to me.

HE!! He fucked with my shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that's the Chapter number.
Feels like forever since I've updated!
This chapter is shit. Sorry.
I wanted to write.
This is what came out.
Its sucks I know but, I tried writing to the best of my abilities today.
anyways.

comment please!!!!