Status: hiatus.

Our Time Now

Audrey Jane Williams

Image

The Name? Audrey, Audrey Jane Williams.

Best day ever? February 27th A.K.A my birthday.

No I’m totally lying… well partly. My birthday is the Second best day. The first is when I met my two best friends; Natalie Lynn Nichols and Jamie Rae Harrison in the fourth grade. We have been inseparable ever since. We're each other's favorite sisters…

"... you don't have any sisters."

“Shut up Jamie, I’m trying to tell them about me.”

*Jamie rolls eyes.*

Anyway, But this summer, before senior year at Ketchikan High School in Alaska, the three of us are going to be going our own separate way. Jamie all over the place, Natalie; somewhere with her family, and as for me. I’ll be going to so art camp in upstate New York, where I’ll be a counselor for 8 weeks.

“Which is funny because she has like no art talent...” Natalie laugh.

"And because of that lack of talent, she wouldn't have the job, but her hot brother stepped in." Jamie added.

“Guys, this interrupting stuff is rude you know,” I said glaring at the two of them. “And ew.”

Okay, it’s true I have no art talent besides when it comes to my camera, and that my brother Jacob got me the job. But this whole thing about leaving my two best friends for the summer, for the first time, is seriously making me freak out..

On the inside that is.

I’m usually the one that keeps their cool in most situations.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only one left ;}