The Story of a Rock Star's Kid!

Chicago Is So Two Years Ago

TWO YEARS LATER!
Its been 2 years, today since my grandma died. Its was a prettier depressing day for daddy and I. We both went and visited my grandpa and he was doing well. I’ve not changed much in the past two years. I’m still pretty small for my age. I weigh less then the normal 5year old. But it didn’t really matter to me. Today was also the day before I start school. I was walking hand in hand with William, he was coming with me to pick out a book bag for school tomorrow.
“Ok chick where do u want to go 1st?” he asked.
“Wells I wants to go to uh HOT TOPIC!” I said running towered the store. He laughed and ran after me.
“Otay William I wants that one.” I said pointing to the very top. It was a massager bag that had The Academy Is… wrote on the front of it and it had the CD cover on it. I looked up at him and he smiled.
“Ok.” he said getting it down and handing it to me.
The whole day I spent with William it was wicked, I loved him a lot. So I bought a lot of new band tee’s and a lot of other stuff. I was ready for school by the time I went to bed that night.

*NEXT MORNIGN*
“Little bit get up.” I heard daddy call into my ear.
“ugh goes away daddy.” I told him. I heard him chuckle and then he picked me up out of bed an took me down stairs where I saw Pat and William. They where both sitting at the kitchen table eating.
“How’s it going little bit.” William asked as he looked at me from the table. I was a shy kid in the morning so I hid in daddy’s chest.
“Oh no you don’t.” I heard William say and then I heard the chair begging moved. The next thing I knew, I was being tickled!
“Otay otay William stop it” I whined. I looked up at him and he smiled sitting me down at the table.
I wasn’t hungry because I never ate in the morning. No matter how hard they tried to get me to eat I never did. I sat there watching them eat and then finally daddy took me upstairs to get dressed.
I got a pair of my small skinny jeans out and put them on, then came my FOB shirt. Daddy helped me straighten my hair, and put eyeliner on.
We where about to walk out but William stopped me.
“Little bit wait.” he said running up to me. He got down on his knees so he was eye level with me.
“Ok little bit you be good today and don’t bite people because it hurts!” he said smiling at me. Then he pulled something out of his back pocket. It was his white bandana.
“Your bandana?” I asked and watched him tie it on my leg like he did his.
“No doll its yours now.” He said smiling and kissed my forehead. “I’ll see you after school.”
“Otay ” I said as I hugged him. I walked with daddy towered the car but all of a sudden I turned around and ran back in the house.
“PATTY CAKES!” I said running u to him and hugging him.
“Hah Rach your going to be late bud!” he said.
“I LOVE YOU!” I told him and he hugged and kissed my head
“I love you to so go now babe!” he said. I smiled and ran back to daddy..
“Ready?” daddy asked me.
“yup lets go.” I said getting in the car.

*AT SCHOOL*
When I got inside my class room I sat in the desk labeled Rachel Ann Wentz. I looked around and saw a bunch of little girls and boys none of them looked like someone I would hang out with. Until a boy with black hair that hung in his face like my daddy’s except he’s was shorter. He was wearing a Taking Back Sunday shirt with skinny jeans like mine. He looked around the room just as I had done moments before. I don’t think he saw any one he wanted to hang out with either. Then he looked at me. He smiled and walked back and sat beside me.
“Hi.” he said with a smile.
“Hi.” I whisper back to him.
“Im Frankie Iero.” he told me.
“Im Rach.” I said with a smile.
“I like your shirt.” He told me “I love their music” he said witch meant I would be this kids friend.
“Really? Me too my daddy is in the band” I told him beaming from ear to ear!
“NO WAY!” he said smiling.
“Yuppie he sure is.” I said. Me and Frankie talked for hours and hours until it was time for us to go home.
“O’TAY bye Frankie!” I said as I hugged him and ran off to where I saw William standing. I ran up and hugged him and we went home.
“DADDY?” I said running in the house.
“What?” he yelled from the basement.
“I MADE A FRIEND!” I screamed and ran down the stairs.
“Oh really?” he asked looking up from the sound bored.
“Yuppie his name is Frankie and he’s super cool and he like Fall Out Boy, Talking Back Sunday, The Academy Is… and.” I was cut off by a soft giggle. I knew that giggle from anywhere. I turn on my heals and found Ashlee standing behind me with her arms open wide.
“So you liked school?” she asked. I giggled and ran into her hug. She picked me up and smiled.
“Why do you keep doing that ash?” I asked her.
“doing what” she looked at me.
“Leaving for along time and then come back?” I asked all she did was smile.
“Well love im staying for awhile. So me and you can hang out all you want!” she told me.
“YAY!” I said in delight.
“So tell me about your new friend?” she asked as she went and sat on the couch and sat me in her lap.
“O’TAY, well his name is Frankie, he loves Fall Out Boy and Talking Back Sunday,” I told her everything he had told me early and how I liked him a whole lot and so on so on.
Daddy, Ashlee, and I all went out later that night. We ate at my favorite food place. Witch is Sonic because of the slide. Ashlee was right, I did get to hang out with her when ever I wanted to.

*TIME SKIP*
It was getting near the time for summer, and Frankie and I was getting very sad.
“But that means I wont see yous any mores.” Frankie said after I told him I had to go on tour with the bands for the summer.
“I no Frankie it makes me sad.” I said pouting. I didn’t want to leave him. I didn’t want to go to from seeing him every day to not seeing him at all.
“wells you’ll be home soon right?” he asked I nodded and the bell rang telling us it was time to go home.
“Bye Frankie!” I said hugging him and he hugged me back. And we went our different ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well Tell me whats you think. I kind of like it. i tried to fix alot of my mistakes but if you guys see any tell me lol thx ~jen