Status: One Shot

I Don't Care

I Don't Care

I flung my phone into the windshield of his car. I smiled to myself at the crack, something he would have to pay for.

I stormed out of the car and upstairs to his room. I started stuffing clothes in my duffel bag. I heard the faint thud of a car door slam.

"Shit.", I muttered to myself. I began throwing things in the bag.

Jeremy burst into the room, still in his riding pants and shirt,"I'm sorry,sam."

I scoffed,"Sorry. Is that all you have." He hesitated then took a small step towards me.

"Babe, listen." I stormed past him into the closet retrieving the remainder of my clothes.

When I came back out he was sitting on the bed, I rolled my eyes. I was not giving him any sympathy.

But when I passed the dresser I saw the photo of him and me at Brian's wedding. I faltered, the tears I had been holding back all day started to streak down my face.

"Why?", I choked out past the tears.

He got up from the bed, he didn't touch me but stood next to me looking down at me. He sighed, I knew from the concentration in his eyes.

He was searching for the answer.

Finally, his eyes down towards the ground,"There was no reason, you should leave me. You deserve better. Someone who's going to be there for you."

I laughed through my tears,"I don't get it. I should hate you, but I only want you more. I don't care about you did. I just care about your going to do...now."

He pulled me into his arms. I buried my face into his jersey. I could smell the faint scent of fuel.

I really didn't care if he cheated on me in the past as long as he never did it again. I was slowly beginning to realize Jeremy Stenberg was my true one and only love.

"I love you,Sam.", I buried my face further then smirked.

"I love you too,Twitch." I felt his chest move in a laugh. He let me go and I look up curiously.

"What?", He laced fingers with me.

"What happened to your phone? I tried calling it but it wouldn't go through."

I rested my head on his shoulder not to sure how he would take this.

"You know your Lexus. Well I happened to be driving it when I got the news and when I pulled in the garage. I was a tad bit upset and I threw my phone at the windshield and now it is cracked."

I looked up cautiously waiting for him to yell at me, but instead he just kissed the top of my head.

"It's okay, don't worry about it.", my jaw dropped in shock.

"You must feel bad. I thought you were going to kill me." He laughed.

"I have an idea to make up for our bad behavior." He tugged us from the dresser.

I rolled my eyes playfully,"Jeremy."

He smirked his mischievous smile. The one I fell in love with so many years ago.

"What?" He said kissing me quickly.

I chuckled,"never mind,I don't care."
♠ ♠ ♠
It wrote quickly because the idea hit me. I hope you like it Sam.
Comments = Love.