Forbidden

Samantha, a wide-eyed girl, only 18 years old was indeed a werewolf. Her mother and father are afraid she will hurt a human if she were to take one as a boyfriend. She feels as if she could contain her strength, but she is a new born werewolf, having only come of age her junior year of high school. This is a story of the dilemmas that a young werewolf has to go through, the story of a young werewolf forbidden to be anyone besides her own kind. She must also face some other problems along the way and leave dating almost impossible to do.
  1. Forever A Werewolf
    The beginning in which Samantha begins her problems.
  2. All Tied Down
    Samantha finds out more things about being a werewolf, she also realizes how unfortunate being a werewolf can be. :D
  3. Blood
    All Samantha wants to taste is blood, she finally feels the love she's always wanted to feel.
  4. Watcher
    Micheal and Samantha become a couple, but Micheal becomes more than that. Laura worries about her daughter, she avoids her.
  5. Rumors
    Things can only go wrong when you aren't exactly human; a werewolf makes trouble for Samantha and the families.
  6. The One That Got Away
    Samantha and all the werewolf families are going to have trouble if the travelers remain on the loose, they turn someone who now needs to be kept under close supervision. Samantha feels jealous about him.
  7. Unexpected