Honey

party

"Uh, uh ,uh, uh mmm,"

Oh god what am doing?

"F-f-f-fuck,"

Oh god.

"mmmm,"

Well it's not like its sex, right?

"F-FUCK!"

Oh man, I need to get out of here.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Oh, thank fuck.
"Joey, Joey!" some girl shrieks with an annoying voice, opposite the door, banging it down.

"Fuck-shit!" he whispered harshly, looking around.
"Fuck? Fuck-shit, what?" I ask, wondering if he's this 'Joey' guy. Hey its a party, up until about two seconds ago I was completely trashed. I'm still a little typsy though.

"Thats my girlfriend," he whispered still looking for a place to hide.

"What?" I almost screamed, losing my buzz with every second.
"Don't open it!" he whisper shouted, practically diving into the shower and flinging the curtain shut.

"Son of a fucking bitch," I grumbled, turning away and opening the door, ready to get the other girl to and kill him.

"He-!" I started, stopping abruptly. A blonde haired girl, Joey's girlfriend I assume, pulled me out of the bathroom and flung me against the wall. I put my arms out to guard myself from htting the wall.

"Slut!" she shouted, pulling me away from the wall by my hair, again. She pushed me down on the ground and pounced on me.

I tried to scoot from underneath her, she was relentless so I threw a punch and hit her square in the jaw. She scoffed and screamed, falling over.

"Whore!" she shouted, getting up and pulling me up with her then poucning on me. In the background I could hear people shouting and laughing, then someone stopped and mumbled a few curse words. Next thing I felt someone pulling me out from under the girl and outside on the driveway.

"Honey what the hell?" I heard Jimmy shout, shaking me relentlessly.

"Stop, stop, stop!" I shouted, feeling like I already had a hangover. Jimmy slowly stopped shaking me and sat down next to me, on his back.

"God Honey," he sighed, rolling his eyes and laughing a bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
...?