Love Games

Two

XXXXImage

Kelsey groaned and looked at her best friend Stephanie who was too busy staring at the TV screen to notice her best friend staring daggers at her.

"Steph," Kelsey sighed, "Kill me now, please."

"What are you complaining about?" Stephanie asked, turning the tv off.

"I'm stuck tutoring Matthew Sanders." Kelsey said. Kelsey loved helping out her fellow students who needed her help, but when their name just happened to be Matthew Sanders, star player on the basket ball team, that was a different story.

"What's wrong with Sanders? He's a total cutie," Stephanie smirked, "I bet you can have fun tutoring him."

"Ew, Steph, no." Sure Sanders was good looking and all, but studying the dirty way, with him? Nahh.

"Comon, I'm pretty sure the guys an idiot? The only way to make him pass is the sexy way." Stephanie laughed, putting her dirty mind out to the open. "You can totally question him and each time he gets the answer right, you take an item of clothing off." Kelsey looked at her friend with a horrified face and violently shook her head.

"Steph, what the hell?" Kelsey laughed, but then it had totally dawned on her, "Oh my god, please don't tell me that's how you tutored Billy." Kelsey was now laughing even harder than before. Billy was probably the stupidest kid in school. Absolutely gorgeous, but stupid. He was on the soccer team and probably every girl had a major crush on him. His teachers and everyone else were beyond shocked when they had found out Billy had made it on the honor roll list for the second term. How the hell had he managed to pull that off when he was the stupidest kid in school? What could possibly encourage him to actually study? Of course, Stephanie and her kinky tutoring skills.

"Well my tutoring techniques did get him on the honor roll list, didn't it?" Stephanie smiled. Kelsey rolled her eyes, Stephanie looked so proud of herself that Kelsey didn't want to ruin her little moment. "I mean, who knew my twins could encourage someone to pass!" Stephanie smirked. Kelsey let out a laugh and shook her head from side to side.

"You kill me, Steph, seriously." Kelsey said.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Good luck with Sanders." Kelsey groaned and waved Stephanie good-bye as she walked towards the gym where basket ball practice was being held. Kelsey had agreed with Sanders to have the tutoring session at his house since her brothers were home. She didn't feel like being questioned by her brothers on why she had the star basket ball player at her house. They so wouldn't buy the tutoring story, even though it was the truth.

Kesley sat on the bleachers and took out her book while she waited for Matt. She groaned, why the hell couldn't he just pick her up when he was done practice? Basketball watching was not on Kelsey's watch, she had better things to do. Like study for her own exams and watch Gossip Girl.

After ten minutes of watching Matt handle that ball and do this thing, Kelsey couldn't keep her eyes off him. Since when did Sanders ever look good playing sports? Kelsey frowned, now that she really paid attention to him, Stephanie was right after all; he was a cutie. Kelsey shook her head and rolled her eyes at herself. Matthew Sanders was not cute. Okay, so maybe he was, but the fact that he was stupid made her feel less bad about finding him cute.

Kelsey jumped off the bleachers once Matt was done practice and walked towards him. It was time to get this stupid session over with. She wanted nothing other than go home and sleep.

"Okay can we leave now and get this over with?" She asked him, trying her hardest not to stare at his chest. He laughed at her once he caught her staring and put a wife beater on. Fuck you, Sanders Kelsey thought to herself.

"Slow down there, tiger," Matthew smirked at her, "We have over an hour of 'studying' to do." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at her. She rolled her eyes at him in return and laughed in his face.

"Yea, ok, you wish." She said, following him to the parking lot.

"Comon sugar, I saw you staring at me during practice." Kelsey snorted and opened the door to Matthew's truck, letting herself in.

"Please, I was totally staring at Jacobs." She mentally thanked herself for the fast cover up. She wasn't totally lying though, Jacobs wasn't so bad either. Matt was better, but Jacobs was pretty good himself.

"Right, whatever you say, sweetheart." Matt replied, putting his key in the ignition. Kelsey rolled her eyes at his use of words and looked straight ahead. She was already starting to regret her agreement to tutor Sanders for those extra credits that she didn't really need. They would just make her college application look prettier.

"Stop calling me sugar and sweetheart, it sounds weird coming out of your mouth." Kelsey said with attitude.

She honestly couldn't believe she had to go in his house, in his room, and help him study. Hopefully it wouldn't have to come down to Stephanie's methods of studying. She did not want it to get that far.

Stripping naked for Matthew was not on her agenda.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally, chapter two.
Second update tonight
I'm on a roll
and I want comments.
please.
for rhi & nicole
& kelsey
cause the story is for her.