Your Love Cuts The Strings

Chapter 12

"So, what did you tell your mom and dad about me?" I asked.

"Well, I told them that you are the sweetest person I've ever met and a lot of other stuff," he said.

God, why didn't he give me more details? I want more details.

Recap
Ian's P.O.V.

"So, what did you tell your mom and dad?" she asked.

Oh, God, how was I supposed to reply? I told them my feeling about her, but I didn't think she liked me like that. Okay, play it cool.

"Well, I told them that you are the sweetest person I've ever met and a lot of other stuff." What I really wanted to say was 'I am in love with you. You're the sweetest, most beautiful person in the world.' But I need to play it cool.

Then I saw her face and it looked like she was about to say something. "Did you describe me at all?" she asked.

"Yeah, I told them that you were about 5'8" with short black hair and blonde streaks in it."

"Well, we're going to be late for class."

"Okay. Where did Cody run off to?"

"He went to go get you something while you were having your freak attack!" She looked embarrassed and blushed the most beautiful shade of red I have ever seen.

So we went to class and listened to the teacher blab on about something I had heard a zillion times. Then the bell rang, and I caught her at the door.

"Can I walk you to your bus?"

Jaden's P.O.V.

"Can I walk you to your bus?" he asked.

Again, I was breathless. "Sure!" I said. He took my hand and held it like he never wanted to let it go.

We walked to the bus and we were quiet. When we were at the bus, he turned me to him. His sweet breath washed over me and I began to feel faint. Then he did an unexpected thing...he gave me a kiss!!!

"I'll see you later," he said.

"Okay," I said and walked onto the bus in a daze.

"Oh, my God!!! Jaden, he kissed you!!! That is so sweet," Reagan said.

"Can you come over again. I need your opinion on some stuff."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well i am so sorry that i haven't written in a while. i have alot of stuff to do.

i hope you like the new chapter!!