Your Love Cuts The Strings

Chapter 16

The next day at school was pretty uneventful. Nothing interesting really happened. And worst of all, Ian wasn't there. I was so disappointed. That basically ruined my whole day. This was the day that he was supposed to be here, so we could talk about what we were doing tonight. I wanted to be so angry at him because he wasn't there, but...thing was, I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried, I-I just couldn't.

I stormed off the bus, hardly talking to Reagan. When she tried to ask me what was the matter, I just yelled in her face. She cowered for a second, then rolled her eyes, directing her attention to another part of the bus. I wasn't paying attention to who she was talking to. My mind was already occupied with the thought of Ian.

I slammed my bedroom door. I felt like crying. I logged onto Myspace again. I felt like demanding to know what Ian was doing. I was so...just...so fucking angry and sad. But when I clicked on his profile and saw his beautiful picture, I just sighed. I could never be mad at him. Never.

Before I could do anything else, my mom yelled to me from the living room. "Jaden, honey, some boy is here! He said his name is Ian!"

My eyes lit up and I sprinted out of my room and into the living room. There, standing in his perfect stance, was Ian. "Ready to go, love?" he asked. His voice made my heart skip a beat once again. All I could do was nod.

When we walked out the door, he stopped me from entering the car. Out of his pocket, he pulled out a black box. "This is for you," he told me, smiling. He opened it, showing me a silver cross necklace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click on the word "necklace" and you can see what it looks like.

Also, this story has about 48 readers and 7 comments. More would be greatly appreciated, thank you!