Your Love Cuts The Strings

Chapter 18

We walked inside the large theater, our hands tangled together. I smiled as I walked with him. I was so happy being there beside him, just touching him sent butterflies fluttering around in my stomach. It was...great. He kissed the top of my head and I giggled softly. I swore I heard him say, "I love her." I blushed immensely.

Ian walked up to the ticket stand. A girl about my age was there. She stared at Ian in awe, ignoring me completely. I huffed. She messed with her hair passively and stuck out her chest. Whore, I thought angrily. "Two tickets to Twilight for 5:20," Ian told her. His voice was somewhat annoyed that the girl was even trying this act.

She gasped quietly. Not understanding why her "flirtatious method" was not working. Her brow furrowed as she waited for the tickets to print. "That'll be $19.53," she said in a high-pitched voice.

I frowned as I gave a quick look-over at her. She was beautiful. Ian should be with a girl like her, not someone like me. My gaze immediately hit the floor. I absentmindedly stared at my feet.

Ian gave her the money, ignoring her almost completely. "Come on, my love." I walked with him, looking back at the girl who was now glaring at me angrily. "Just so you know," he whispered in my ear, "her beauty is nothing compared to yours." I grinned like a dork and blushed.

Ian bought the popcorn while I went to save us a seat. The theater was already pretty packed. I wasn't really surprised, but who would be? Luckily, I was able to get us a seat in the middle row. Just far enough away to see the whole screen without having to tilt our heads upwards.

I was amazed that Ian was able to find me in the crowd. I don't know if I could have found me within all the girls crowding around. I stared at him in wonder as he carried all of the food: popcorn, sodas, candy, all that jazz. "Let me get some of that," I offered.

He shook his head. "I got it, babe." He smiled and while I was internally melting, he sat everything down. "Ready to watch the movie, love?" he asked.

"I don't know if I can," I answered truthfully.

His brow furrowed and his expression became worry. "Why not?"

"I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep my eyes off you," I replied. I took him and kissed his full lips. He grabbed my hair and pulled me to him. There we sat kissing in front of all those people...and it was wonderful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on, people! Not even one comment? That saddens me. If you think that "Oh, I don't need to comment. Someone else will." Then you're wrong. Comments push us to write longer and better chapters and it keeps us happy. If were sad, then that means bad things will happen to good characters. You don't want that do you? So, comment. It only takes 2 seconds. ;}