Your Love Cuts The Strings

Chapter 19

"I know what you are..." the main heroine, Bella breathed. "Y-You're impossibly fast...and strong. Your skin is pale white and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and sometimes you speak like...like you're from a different time. You never eat or drink anything. You don't go out in the sunlight..."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed silently. This movie was depicting our species all wrong. It was somewhat pissing me off. We would never have trouble controlling our thirst around humans, most of our kind eat animals. We eat humans only when necessary - finding eating humans almost cannibalistic, but not entirely.

I sighed and looked over at Jaden whose gaze was entirely focused onto the movie. I smiled watching her. She had absolutely no idea how beautiful she was. I stroked her hair lightly. She turned and beamed up at me. Her gorgeous face entranced me and I couldn't help but grin back. "How're you liking the movie?" I asked quietly.

"It's wonderful," she answered. She directed her attention back to the movie, but laid her head on my shoulder. "But it's even better with you here," she whispered.

I turned my attention back to the movie. The vampire lover, Edward, had just stepped into the sunlight. H-he glittered. I stared wide-eyed in amusement and tried desperately to hold back my laughter. It was unbearable when the sound effects kicked in - even, so, I was able to restrain it to just a chuckle.

The surrounding crowd of girls turned towards me, their eyes filled with hate. "I'm sorry," I apologized and looked over to Jaden who was quietly chuckling.

She looked up at me with her beautiful eyes and said, "I love you, Ian."
♠ ♠ ♠
Seriously, guys. What's the deal? Comments help us get these chapters out faster!!! Why the hell do you think it took us so long to get this chapter out?! Damn, I mean, come on!!!

*sighs*

Whatever. Please comment. :D

Also, sorry for the shortness of the chapter. :/