Love Is Just a Chemical Creation

Stories!

“Jack is in the house” Jack screamed through the bunk when the rest of the boys returned from getting food.

“Why must you always yell?” Rian said he was right in front of Jack. This means he got an earful when Jack said that.

By this time Zack and I had gotten redressed and were sitting on the couch watching ‘Dazed and Confused’.

“God it smells like sex in here now” Alex commented plopping down next to me.

“You are just jealous that it wasn’t you that got some.” Zack said cheekily.

“I don’t know what you are talking about Alex and I had sex last night.” Jack stated sitting on Alex’s lap and kissing his cheek.

“Finally the truth comes out!” Matt says loudly grabbing a bottle of water and cracking the top.

“All of the little girls are going to be so heart broken.” I said laughing.

“Nah. They will love us even more. There are so many fan-fictions online about me and Jack together.” Alex smirked.

“And you would know this how?” Rian asked from the opposite couch.

“What else am I supposed to do when everyone’s asleep and I wake up at 3 A.M.?” He said smartly.

“So you go read about yourself on the internet? Are you that obsessed with yourself?” I asked him.

“No I stumbled upon one a few months ago and it was really good. I have started to read one about Zack actually.” He said sheepishly.

“Really?” Zack questioned.

“Yeah it’s really good. Although I don’t think Jayde would particularly like it.” He answered.

“Why is that?” I asked him truly curious.

“Cause it’s about him and another girl. And they have gotten a little intimate if you get my drift…” He said trailing off.

“You’re reading a story about me which it describes me having sex in?” Zack asked incredibly. “That’s kinda messed up dude.”

“Yeah I know but it’s so gripping.” Alex said ashamed of himself.

“Let me see it?” I asked him.

“OK.” He left and got his computer. He came back once he had the web page pulled up. He handed the computer to me and I began to read.

The conversation dies down and they began to watch the movie waiting for me to say something about it.

An hour later I had finally finished reading the entire story and was disappointed. I didn’t mind that it was about Zack and another girl because I know he was with me.

I was disappointed because I wanted to know what was going to happen next. It was such a cliff hanger and I hate not know what was going to happen next.

I shut the computer and sighed. Zack ran a hand through my hair and kissed me temple.

“Don’t be jealous baby. I love you and nothing is going to change that. Especially not some silly story about me with another girl.” He said soothingly.

“Oh I don’t care about you being with another girl in the story. I know you love me and won’t leave me.” I giggled.

“Than what’s wrong?” He asked with a confused face.

I didn’t answer him I turned myself towards Alex. And he was looking back at me with a knowing face.

“It just ends! I can’t believe it. I want more.” I exclaimed.

“I know right! It’s such a cliffhanger.” He agreed. “She normally updates every other day so we should know what happens later tonight.”

“Wait a second. You liked it?” Rian asked incredulously.

“Hell yeah! Whoever see is has a very promising future as an author.” I said smiling.

Everyone burst out laughing. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Come on Alex let go talk like 13 year old girls in the back. I want to know what you thought about Jamie finding out about Chelsea.” I said grabbing his hand and the computer and walking to the back of the bus.

“Did that really just happen?” Matt asked.

“Yeah I’m pretty sure it did.” Rian stated.

“Wait! Alex! Jayde! I wanna be included on this.” Jack yelled and ran towards the back.

The rest of the guys shook their heads and started laughing again.

“Oh you have to love them!” Zack stated.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it has been forever since i updated and I want to apologise.

I know this chapter is kinda off topic i promise the next one will be back to the actual story :)

leave me love please. Give me just one comment and i will update again :)

xoxox
NotTonightJosephine