Love Is Just a Chemical Creation

Bleeding Mascara

I pulled into the parking lot and saw the line was around the block. I smiled to myself, I loved going to concerts. I think it had to do with the atmosphere. There was always that electric buzz in the air, people getting excited to see the bands. Of course my favorite part was taking pictures of the bands doing what they loved. Seeing them in action got my blood pumping I was broke out of my thoughts when my phone started to ring.

"Consider this as a gift as you taste him on your lips
And he's making you scream with his hands on your hips
I hope he's leaving you empty baby this is just a fix
For such a simple little whore"


I cringed Knowing exactly who it was.

"What do you want?" I asked bitterly.

"Listen I just want to talk." The voice said.

"I don't really care to talk to you though." I said

"Yeah and I know I'm not worth your time but just hear me out okay?" The voice was pleading now.

"You've got two minutes." I told them.

"Ok I know I hurt you and I know what I did was screwed up but I just want to know if your ok?"

"I get a surprise phone call from my ex-best friend two years after I caught her sleeping with my boyfriend. In my bed no less. You got pregnant and ran off with him. How do you think I am?" I exclaimed my voice rising.

The line was quiet for a few minutes as she thought of something to say.

"You know I never meant to hurt you?"

"You never meant to hurt me?! Jesus April how did you not think that I would not be hurt by you sleeping with him? You knew how much I loved him. You are just as bad as he is."

"Sorry." She said quietly

"You know what I really don't have time for this. So I am going to say this once and once only, tell Josh this while you are at it. Don't call me, don't stop by to see how I am, and don't talk to me ever again. I don't want anything to do with you, Josh, or Caleb. Am I making myself clear?" Tears started to well up in my eyes as visions of the two in bed came back to me. It hurt even worse when I saw their son Caleb for the first time.

"Jayde. I truly and sorry." She said.

"Yeah, me too. I'm sorry you couldn't be a better friend." I said and hung up. I threw my phone into the passenger seat and put my head on the steering wheel. A few tears that had been building up fell as I thought about the past.

~FLASHBACK~

I was unlocking my apartment door after a hard day at work. I had spent the last 5 hours at the studio doing a photo shoot with the Jonas Brothers. They weren't exactly the type of music I liked, but they were good, and I had to give them kudos for being so young. I mean come on, they are world famous and all under 21 years old. That took some mad talent.

I unlocked the door and walked in. I lived in my apartment with my boyfriend of two years and my best friend. Me and April had been friends since we were fourteen. We did everything together, including moving to New York together after we graduated. I met Josh in one of the photography classes I was taking. We clicked immediately. It was about three months after we met that we started dating.

I fell hard for him and April knew it. When things started to get more serious me and April asked him to move in. It was then that April and I started to drift apart.

I set all of my stuff on the kitchen table and looked around wondering if anyone was home.

"April? Josh?" I called into a seemingly empty apartment.

I spotted what looked like a flannel shirt and a pair of yellow skinny jeans lying on the floor in the hallway. I walked over and squatted down to pick them up. The shirt was Josh's and the jeans were Aprils.

I looked father down into the hallway and saw more discarded items of clothing. I started getting a bad feeling in my stomach as I got closer to my room. I put my hand on the handle and stopped bracing myself for what I was about to see. I turned the handle and pushed the door open. I peered inside and saw the one thing that hurt the most.

~END FLASHBACK~

As tears ran down my face all I could think about how the two people closest to me betrayed me in the worst way possible. I knew that April and Josh were truly sorry about what they had done to me, but whenever I saw one of their faces or heard one of their voices all of the bad memories and crushed feelings came rushing back. I knew that I was just not ready to forgive them yet.

I looked at myself in the review mirror. My mascara was bleeding down my face. I started to wipe at it trying to get it off. I was startled when there was a knock on my window. I was even more startled when I looked up into the last face that I would guess would be looking at me with compassion and concern. Their eyes burning into mine. I couldn't say anything. He opened my door and took my hand helping me stand up. He pulled me to him and lightly wiped away a few stray tears before pressing him lips ever so lightly to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun. Who is it your asking well i guess you will just have to wait till the next chapter!

COMMENTS&BANNER=LOVE
LOVE=UPDATES

<3Josie