If I Was Your Vampire

Crush, Crush, Crush

“So how was your morning” Kim asked.

“Well, it was really interesting” I laughed.

We were on our way to science class when she stopped me “Interesting how?”

I continued walking “I was knocked down by this guys and-”

“Wait, wait!”

“What?"

"Was he hot?”

“Yes, very”

She nodded “Go on”

“He knocked me down to the ground, I kind of blacked out and then he was thinking how cold I was so then I woke up”

“He bring you to the nurse?”

I shook my head “No, I stopped him before he could”

“What’s his name?”

“I have no idea”

“What?” she asked incredulously “he carried you to the nurse and was worried about you and you didn’t ask him his name?”

“I’m sorry, I just forgot to ask him his name even though I was unconscious and I woke up in a strangers arms who could have figured out what I was” I replied back a bit sarcastic.

“I’m sorry, I mean if it’s a hot guy I would want to know” she laughed.

“He probably has a girlfriend so what would it matter?” I sighed.

She nodded “Maybe you’ll see him around”

Yeah right

“Anything exciting happen to you?”

A smile crept on her face “I met this guy, Zack, and he is really cool”

“Nice, and the looks”

“He is hot!” she shrieked “Oh and he wants me to sit with him at lunch today”

“Oh” I wondered if she forgot about me “that’s cool”

I guess she realized how I was feeling “and your coming with me” she smiled.

“I’m not so sure, I mean he’s your friend and not mine”

“He will be your friend soon to, don’t worry about it”

I smiled “Alright”

We walked into science class hoping this would fly by fast.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was time for lunch and all Kim did was talk about Zack. My thoughts were on that boy who helped me. I was starting to regret not asking his name but even if I did, I wont see him. The way he looks he probably has a girl.

“There he is” Kim whispered.

I looked up to who she was talking about. He waved at her an then looked at me. He met up with us.

“Hey Kim”

“Hey”

He turned to me “You must be her sister, right?”

I nodded “Yup that’s me”

“I’m Zack”

Oh I know, trust me.

“I’m Kristey”

He nodded “Well lets get going”

Kim and Zack were talking almost the whole time. I added my part every now and then but kept my head in the clouds. “Here we are” Zack said. We nodded and walked into the lunch room and to the lunch line “Aren’t you guys going to eat something?”

Kim looked at me to answer “No”

“Why not?”

I shrugged “We’re not hungry”

“Oh, right” he paid for his lunch and we followed him to an empty lunch table. He sat down and we did the same.

“Why is the table so empty?” Kim asked.

“The rest of us aren’t here yet”

I was about to say something when I was stopped by yelling.

“ZACK!” a tall, skinny boy yelled. He then started running and jumped on him.

“Get the fuck off me” Zack laughed.

Two other guys walked up to us. One had hazel eyes that were to die for and a lip ring. I looked to the kid next to him and he was a bit shorter then average.

“I’m Jimmy” the tall, skinny one said “Which one of you is Kim?”

I looked to Zack who was now pink in the face and then turned to Kim.

“Me” she answered.

Jimmy then looked at the guys “This one” he pointed to the one with hazel eyes “is Matt and that short shit right there is Johnny”

They both sat down. Zack was sitting next to Kim and between me and her was Jimmy. Johnny and Matt said in front of us.

“We are missing someone” Jimmy’s eyes were scanning the lunch room. “AHA!” he yelled “I found you! Brian get your ass over here!”

I looked up to see this "Brian” and that’s when I realized I knew him. He walked to the table and sat next to Matt. He then looked at me.

“Hey you” he smiled.

His smiled was amazing “Hey” I replied back

“So this is the girl you knocked down?” Jimmy laughed.

I looked at Brian and he was now a dark shade of red.

“So I have been talked about, huh?”

Then Kim shot me down “Oh, so this is the guy you were talking about?”

“So I have been talked about too, huh?” Brian smirked.

I felt my body turn exceedingly hot “I guess we’re even”

“Not even close”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Since you-”

Then a girl came walking to the table. She was extremely beautiful; nothing like me.

“Hey Bri”

I turned to face him and he had the look of annoyance “Raychel” he nodded.

She then went behind and wrapped her arms around his neck “How are you?”

“Fine” he lifted her arms so that they were no longer touching him.

She then kissed his cheek “See you around”

“Who was that?” Kim asked.

“Some girl” Zack answered.

“Who has one hell of a crush on Brian here” Matt added.

“And I guess you don’t like her” I asked.

His eyes met mine “You guessed right” I nodded and stayed quiet. “Why?” he asked.

All eyes were on me “No reason, just wondering”

“You have a crush on my boy to?” Jimmy laughed.

Brian looked at me "No” I lied.

"Kim, Kristey, want to hang out on Saturday?”

"Sure” Kim and me said at the same time.

"Awesome!” All the guys yelled.

Oh boy, what did I get myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHA!! Here it is!!

Hope you guys liked it!

-K

p.s. thanks Kim!