Harder Than You Know

Vampires don't play games.

A vampires anger is the most lethal weapon anyone can possess.

So Brendon's rejection wasn't helping at all. Hurt & anger flooded his emotions and I could react quickly if needed, which I did. He swiped at my face but I ducked out of his reach with an attack of my own. I got his nose pretty bad. He lunged at me and knocked me over, bruising my side. I didn't ask for a fight, but any damage he received wasn't my fault. I struggled under his weight as my own anger built inside me until it released, giving me the power to switch our positions. He snarled at me from under my weight, but I simply smirked.

"When you can behave like the gentlemen I know you are-," I stopped and listened below.

"Leanna!"

Brendon growled under me.

"Shut up!" I snapped.

"Don't tell me what to do."

"This is your fault anyways." My retort was only true.

I got up and went downstairs without hesitation. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I realized that Max wasn't there, only Ronnie and a girl who looked to be about ten years old. She had to be at least fifteen though. Ronnie looked up as I entered the hallway but only sympathy filled his eyes. That was, until he looked past me to the top of his stairs. His gaze channeled a dozen emotions.

Curiosity, realization, anger, sorrow, hostility and confusion.

Brendon came to stand in front of me protectively which caused a frown to form upon Ronnie's face. I rolled my eyes and went to stand by his side instead as Ronnie cleared his voice.

"Leanna, Brendon, this is Rosetta."

I stared in disbelief while a low growl once again formed in Brendon's throat.

He hesitated before trusting his voice again, "Rosetta Mabbitt."
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama.

God, I feel SO guilty. :'(

Comments? Please, I've lost so many subscribers :O