The Beast

Ch14

Belle tucks her father into bed he is hallucinating from his fever. Belle sees out the window, Gaston and a few towns’ people heading into the forest in trucks. “Belle.” He says with little breath.

“Don’t speak papa you need your rest.”

“I know you love him?”

“Who?”

“…Vincent.”

Belle thought about the question, does she really love the beast or the idea of the man inside him. An image of the beast appeared in her mind. She thought of the way he looked the night they danced. She thought of his innocent eyes, eyes of sorrow and pain that turned to happiness as the time spent with him grew. The image of a monster disappeared she only saw the man in the inside, the way she always has and she knew the answer to his question. “I love him.”

“Then why are you here? You have spent your life searching for your own happy ending. Now you’re going to throw away the only chance you have to be truly happy?” Belle just looked at her father thinking about his words. “Life is too short to wish for happy endings, get out there and find your prince.”

“I don’t know how he kicked me out.”

“Belle he’s alone and confused if you won’t help him then no one will…he needs you now more than ever.”

“I can’t leave you papa.”

“Of course you can I’m old and I have lived my life. My only wish now is to see you happy, now go to him.” Belle smiled and gave him a kiss on the fore head as she ran out of the room. As he watched her head into the forest he laid his head back and closed his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey the step father actualy had something important to say.
if you notice every one ignores him but this time Belle actualy listens and he seems kinda wise now dont you think?