The Beast

Ch7

Back at the castle Belle cleans up and bandages the Beasts’ wombs. The Beast grinds his teeth as she cleans his scars “Sorry.” She whispers. The warm fire sets a glow on the two; Belle can see the Beasts’ eyes clearly. She gets herself lost in them as they are warming and appear human. “Thank you…for saving my life.” Belle smiles at the Beast, for the first time sense meeting him his frown disappears. Beast can only think about yelling at her for trying to flee, but she chose to stay again when she could have easily left. “You’re welcome.” He whispers. Belle finishes wrapping the last of his injuries. Beast examines the wrappings.

“So do you have a name or should I just call you Beast?” Beast thinks for a moment “I did…but I have long sense forgotten it.”

“Then we should pick you out a new name.”She says excited.

“How?”

“Well do you have any books or anything like that?”

Excited “Yes follow me.” Belle follows the Beast to a door; Beast unlocks it and shows Belle in. The room is very dark and Beast disappears in the darkness. Belle waits patiently in the middle of the room as Beast opens curtains to a window letting in some light. Belle can now see the room clearly; a huge smile crosses her face at the sight of thousands of books. She had never seen so many books before. Beast pulls out a old looking that looks very worn. He opens it up and points to a word showing it to Belle. “This word what is it?”

“You mean you can’t read?”

“I have forgotten.” He holds his head down “But I remember the stories, and I rather like this word.”

Belle reads it to him “It says Vincent.”

Beast says the word to himself “Vincent.”

“So you want that to be your name?” The Beast nods “Ok then Vincent.”

“Listen Belle this room is yours now, I’m giving it to you.”

“Really?” she says with a smile.

“Yes.” The Beast smiles as well. Belle notices something different about him his large bottom fang teeth are gone.

“Thank you. Vincent.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought it would be cool to give the Beast a name

*warning possible spoiler ahead!*
The whole thing with the teeth is that as Belle falls more and more inlove with the Beast he starts to become more and more human looking, therefore his fangs have diapeared.