Belleville Chronicles

Smokes out back.

Mikey and Gerard went to Belleville High School in Jersey. It wasn't the best high school ever, but it was school. They pulled up to a parking spot farthest away from the school, under a tree, got out, and walked to the school.
"Another boring start to another school year and one more year closer to freedom," Gerard thought.
As Mikey scurried off to join his friend, Gerard headed off to an undisturbed alley on the west side of the school. This particular spot had been a sanctuary for him his whole high school career, no one knew it existed but the custodians and no one bothered him there. He simply wanted to have a smoke before school started, and so he would have his quick morning cigarette. He walked into the alleyway thinking he could have some alone time, but there was someone sat on top of the dumpster already halfway though a cigarette. This kid looked about 12 or something, eh, but who was Gerard to judge? He was 17 and smoking his life away. He pulled out his ciggs and a lighter.
"You gettin your morning fix?" Gerard asked, looking up at the boy on the dumpster, then lighting up. He took a drag, savoring the nicotine he was addicted to.
"Oh, uhm, yeah," the boy said.
"Cool, same here. Gotta get my shit working before school starts," Gerard said casually, leaning against the fence behind him. The boy nodded, taking a drag and blowing the smoke upward. While he did so, Gerard studied him.
The guy was really small. He had dark brown hair and big chocolate brown eyes. He kinda resembled an extremely adorable puppy, Gerard decided, but all his thoughts shifted when he noticed the lip ring. But, unfortunately, his thoughts were disrupted as he was caught staring.
"So, uhm, you to school here or what?" Gerard asked, he really was curious. The kid couldnt possibly be in high school.
"Yeah, I'm a freshman..," the kid said, "are you a teacher here or something?"
Gerard laughed out loud,
"No, not quite, I'm a senior. Oh and I'm Gerard, by the way," he held his hand out for a shake.
"I'm Frank. Heh, sorry. I thought you were, like, a super chill teacher." Frank jumped down from the dumpster and shook Gerard's hand.
Frank had on fitted light-washed jeans, a misfits T-shirt, and some black fingerless gloves. One hand shook Gerard's while the other held his nearly done cigarette, balanced between his fingers.
"Nice to meet an upperclassman the first day," Frank smiled politely.
"Ah, the pleasure's all mine, freshie," Gerard smirked...Gerard really did love messing with people, especially lower-classmen.
The bell rang and Gerard took the last drag of his cigarette and disposed of it,
"So, what's your first class, Frank?"
"Science. Jordan," Frank said, walking with Gerard to the school's entrance.
"Hah, had him last year for Chem. He's pretty cool," Gerard reminisced in memories of junior year, "but yeah, catch you later." and with that they departed.
♠ ♠ ♠
w00t
chapter two
i'm proud of myself
:D