Twilight Is Broken, Kids

Freak

I stayed in my car for a few more minutes, studying the map and my schedule for the day and for the year, oh the pain. After memorizing and stuffing the things I need in my bag, I took a deep breath and let it out. Opened the door, took a step out, and lied to myself... I'm going to be fine... No one is going to bite me.

I walked in the light rain, eww- rain. I also noticed that everyone here dressed... Normal, as if my clothes was slightly above better than theirs. No seriously. I stepped inside and noticed building number '3' right away. Ha! I don't feel stupid, mwuahaha. I'm not a blonde, I'm a brunette!

I followed two guys or girls, couldn't tell- they were wearing unisex raincoats. They entered the classroom and I did. The classroom was small, not compared to Phoenix... Anyways, they hanged their coats and I copied them.

I saw a tall, balding man- Mr. Mason was his name. I gave him my slip and he looked at it. He gawked when he saw my name, preferably... My last name, oh goodie, he dislikes me. I can feel it! Not that the gawking gave it away. He sent me to the back and he didn't let me introduce myself- SAFE!

I read the reading list he gave me and pfft... I read them all. Mwuahaha! Two points for Bella and zero for the school. I'll have to ask Renee to send me my other works back at Phoenix- This class is a piece of cake. I listened slightly and just most of the time daydreamed as the teacher spoke... Then the bell rang, and got my things ready.

Suddenly, a gangly boy with -eww- skin problems and hair black as oil walked alongside me.

"You're Isabella Swan, right?" He looked like the -cough- nerd.

"Bella," I corrected. Then, everyone turned around- what the fuck... They only notice now I have a second name. Oh yeah, Mr. Mason didn't let me introduce myself, that jerk. Then again, I would loathe it if I went up there and introduce myself. Geez, I'm confusing.

"Where's your next class?" He asked, more like pried. Ugh.

I had to check my schedule. "Uh, Government, with Jefferson at building six."

"I go to building four, I can show you around," He said. What a over-helpful nerd. "I'm Eric, by the way."

I smiled and said, "Thanks."

We got our jackets and walked out towards the -eww- rain again, which got heavier, this doesn't surprise me at all. As we walked, I could have sworn people were eavesdropping... Sheesh, I didn't know this town was so... Gossip-filled.

We talked on the way and dropped me to my class. "Good luck and maybe we'll have some classes together," he sounded sincere and at the same hopeful. The rest of the morning passed in about the same fashion. Mr. Varner, my Trigonometry teacher, was the only who put me on the spot by letting me introduce myself. I hated him for that and the subject he taught.

One girl sat with me in both Trig and Spanish. I really can't remember her name, but she was tiny, several inches shorter than me and had dark, curly hair. Seriously, I didn't know her name. So as she rambled, I just nodded my head. Ha ha, I feel bad.

At lunch, she walked with me and we went to a table full of kids. She introduced me to them and suddenly, I forgot their names- heh, how nice of me. I sat with them and they all talked, while I just searched the cafeteria and that's when I saw them.

The most gorgeous people in the whole room and probably... The WORLD! I couldn't stop staring, I was like... Probably drooling, in my head just looking at them. Luckily, they weren't like the other students who looked at me- So I can stare at them, feeling safe. They were all inhumanly beautiful. Pale and beautiful. One of them, the small one, rose from her seat and threw her thrash.

"Who are they?" I asked the girl from my Trig and Spanish class, once again- I forgot the name of. She followed the trail of my eyes to them. When she looked, one of them, probably the youngest looked at her and then... He's eyes flickered to me.

"That's Edward and Emmett Cullen, and Rosalie and Jasper Hale. The girl that left is Alice Cullen, all adopted by and live together with Dr. Cullen and his wife." She said. Their names sound so... Oldies, ha- like fit for grandparents, but they're all so gorgeous to be mocked. Then, I remembered her name... JESSICA! Ch'yeah, I figured it out on my own... Three points for Bella and zero for the school.

"They're all so... nice looking," I struggled with words to fit them.

"YES!" Jessica agreed with me. "They're all together though. Emmett and Rosalie, and Jasper and Alice. You know." Wow, can't blame them... They're all so... Beautiful. Everyone in the room looked super, super plain compared to the Cullen family.

"What's the boy's name... The one with reddish brown hair?" I asked and looked at him. Jessica looked and smiled.

"That's Edward," she answered. "But don't waste your time. He doesn't date. None of the girls here are good enough for him." Jessica sniffed, and I knew that Edward turned her down. Yes! He's all mine, I mean... Ouch.

Then the four left, nooo! But God, the way they walk was so graceful... Even the big guy. After that, I was stuck with Jessica's crew and waited until lunch ended. I walked with... Angela because she's my classmate for Biology II. I walked over to the teacher, Mr. Banner- he signed my slip, gave me a book, and no intro. YES! Then he sent me to my seat... And guess where I had to sit?!

Next to Edward Cullen. I was slightly happy, but when I got closer... He went rigid on his seat. He looked at me, his face- furious and hostile. I cringed, he hates me. Oh my god, he hates me! As I sat down next to him, I noticed that he moved away, far away as possible from me. Inconspicuously, I sniffed my hair- It smelled like strawberries... STRAWBERRIES!

How could anyone hate the smell of strawberries!? I smelled pretty.

The class dragged on. Occasionally I would look at him and he never relaxed, never moved. He still had that fierce look on him and for the last time I looked at him... And fuck! I regret it because when I looked at him, he glared at me. I cringed and thought to myself if looks can fucking kill I'd be dead.

Then the bell rang, Edward Cullen got up from his seat and walked out. I didn't know what I did! I didn't stink, I smelled like strawberries! PRETTY, INNOCENT SMELLING STRAWBERRIES.

"Are you Isabella Swan," a male voice asked. I looked up and saw a cute baby-faced boy.

"Bella," I corrected.

"I'm Mike."

"Hi, Mike."

"Do you need help finding your class?" Oh great, another one.

"I'm heading to Gym, actually."

"Cool, that's my next class." And so Mike and I went to Gym together. He talked and I just nodded. Then as we were entering the gym he said,

"So did you stab Edward Cullen or what?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha ha, long.. I know xD
I assure you, next chapter would be short xD