She's Like Heroin

Two : Falling

I had no idea being their assistant for only a single week, would get me this popular! I was already the topic of gossip on the internet, and magazines. I didn’t have anytime for that anymore, but my friends kept me updated. I spent every hour, answering the calls, e-mails, messages, making coffee, getting beer, feeding dogs, buying cigarettes - and cigars for Syn. I was the one cleaning up their messes; waking them up every morning... you name it.

It was worth it. The money was good! And it kept me very busy.

I yawned, soundlessly. It was Monday, and it was around 3 in the morning. Of course, no more weekends for me. I sat on the couch in their household, legs stretched onto the coffee table with my military boots on. The guys were drunk, as usual, and throwing curses everywhere. I laughed at how ridiculous Syn was. He was forcing everyone to drink from his ‘shot’. It was my turn.

“Drink up, sweetheart.” He placed the glass in front of me. He had just filled it up.

“Umm, I think I had enough... sorry, Brian.” I mumbled.

“Oh, c’mon. You really don’t wanna miss it.” He whispered seductively in my ear.

I stayed quiet. His lips moved to my earlobes, and he nuzzled at them. I pulled away, taking the cup from his hand, and squirting it into my mouth. I drank, and drank, and soon enough, there wasn’t anymore to drink. I threw the plastic cup backwards, letting it drop to the ground.

“Whoa! You go girl!” he shouted in my ear. I laughed.

“That’s awesome! Coming from a girl.” Zacky babbled.

I stood up, laughing uncontrollably, jumping to my feet, heading towards the pool.

“What’re you doing?” Jimmy asked.

“I think I’ll jump into the pool.” I giggled.

“You’ll drown like that...” Johnny snickered.

“Hmm, we’ll see.” I slid the backyard door open, and hovered out. I flipped my shirt off, and stepped out of my boots.

Zacky followed. “Don’t do something stupid.” He mumbled.

“I won’t.” I pulled down my black pants. I was in my undies. And I almost jumped, when Zacky gasped. “What?” I asked.

“You... you’re... Syn...” he was pointing at me.

“Huh?” I asked.

“You’re the one Brian slept with!” he hissed.

“Hush!” I jumped at him, covering his mouth with both my hands. “How did you know?”

“Omiow...” he mumbled.

“What?”

“Oh my god! And your tattoos. The one on your finger, your back, and the handcuffs.” he repeated, as I removed my hand.

“Zacky, please don’t tell anyone!” I begged.

“But- but- but...”

“Please~” I whined.

“God, Fox...” he sighed.

“I’m begging you!” I gripped his hand in mine.

“What’s going on?” Matt asked as he noticed what-might-look-intimate to an outsider.

“Umm, nothing.” I mumbled.

“That doesn’t look like nothing...” Matt stated.

“Alright, alright. Zacky dared me to kiss you, and I was begging him not to do that, because you’re not single, and Val is right there!” I exclaimed. “Right, Zacky?”

“Uhh, yeah. YEAH!” he shouted.

“Zacky, that’s not nice.” Val pouted from the inside.

“Yeah, man, that’s cheap!” Johnny shouted.

“Alright then, kiss Syn.” Zacky smirked.

“What?”

“Yeah. I dare you to kiss Synyster fucking Gates!” he exclaimed.

“What’s the catch?” I asked.

“Anything you want! And you have to leave him speechless.” he stated.

“You’re on.” I smirked, walking my way to Brian. I was still in my satin undies. I stood before him, looked him in the eye, as he looked into mine with a real surprised expression. I gripped his neck, bringing myself closer, to him, leaning in to smell his drunken breath. I didn’t care. I was half as drunk, but whatever. I crashed my lips onto his, and he gasped. I took that chance to shove my tongue inside his mouth, closing my eyes. I explored his mouth, fully, and brought my waist closer to his body until we touched. I pushed myself against him, and he groaned. As he was about to wrap his arms around me, I pulled back, breathing heavily, leaving a wide-eyed Brian, and a jaw-dropped Avenged Sevenfold.

“Holy cow...” Val breathed.

“That was hot!” Jimmy muttered.

I walked to pick my cloths, and got into them. “I’m too drunk, and too sleepy, so ‘the something’ that I want right now is to sleep. I’ll think of my catch in the morning, Vengeance.” I smiled, plugging myself onto my favorite couch.

“Why don’t you use the guest room?” Johnny asked.

“I’m already settled.” I closed my eyes, and faded into nothingness.

*~*~*~*~*

I was moving and stumbling in my sleep, when I finally collided with something very cold. “Ughhh.” It was the floor. I fell of the couch. I heard laughter all around me, but stood up, and walked to the breakfast table, shoving a bagel into my mouth. It was small!

“You’re really one-of-a-kind.” Jimmy snickered.

I smiled. “Morning, Jim.” –Ring, ring.- I picked up. “Hello!” I mumbled.

“Heya! Ummm, it’s Michelle, can I speak to my boyfriend, please?” she asked.

“Your boyfriend...?” I trailed, waiting for a name.

“Yeah, Brain...” she mumbled. My grip tightened on my phone as I backed it from my ear; I threw it at Brian.

“Hello...” he answered, after giving me a strange look, for throwing him the phone. “Mims, I told you, no... I had it. It’s done!” and he hung up. “Darling, Fox, never ever hand us phone calls like that.” He whined.

“Alright, Mr. Haner.” I scooped into the couch, next to Zacky.

“So, what do you want from me?” he asked.

“Huh?”

“For the dare?” he asked.

“What dare?” I asked.

“Kissing Syn...” he trailed.

“Oh... umm, doesn’t matter. Get me some fancy food for lunch and you’re free.” I mumbled.

♥ ♥ Synyster ♥ ♥

What is it about her? I stood up, and placed her phone in her hand. I grabbed her face in my hands, and for a moment, she looked scared. She refused to look at me. “Why are you afraid of me?”

“I’m not.” She replied simply.

“You don’t look me in the eye...” I argued.

“I don’t feel like it.” She whispered.

“Look me in the eye.” I ordered.

“Syn, what’s the-” I kissed her, stopping her from saying anything. The kiss, last night, wasn’t a stranger. It was something I’ve experienced before. Her lips.

She had her eyes wide open in shock, and she just froze. I danced my lips onto hers, cupping her small face in my big hands. I knew I wasn’t being fair. This is a kiss she’d probably never forget.

I pulled back, and she gasped for air, which made me crash my lips onto hers again. What am I doing? I pulled back, and was about to apologize, when her phone rang.

She was recovering... “H-hello.” She whispered. “Yes?” she asked. “I’ll go look at the files. I’ll call you right back.” She stood up, before me, and walked past me. She climbed up the stairs.

“What the fuck was that, Syn?” Matt asked.

“Revenge for yesterday.” I mumbled.

“C’mon. You guys were drunk yesterday! Now, she’s fully awake.” He muttered.

“I know.” I whispered.

She walked down.

“Who was that?” Matt asked her.

“It was your record company. Checking your next tour date. They asked me to ask if it’s ok if they add a couple more dates...?” she mumbled.

“Hell yeah!” Johnny exclaimed.

“Alright.” She smiled, making the call. “So... tour’s in a couple of days...” she mumbled.

“Yeah. You prepared?” Zacky asked, smiling.

“Sure. I’m up to anything. I told you.” She smirked.

Could it be her...? “Hey, Fox, sorry about that.” I stated.

She frowned. “No apologies. I don’t take them. Nor saying sorry. What’s the catch? Just forget it.” She smiled.

I smiled back. “Why can’t all girls be like that?” I exclaimed. Jimmy chuckled.

“So, what will you take with you?” Zacky asked, as she sat next to him.

“On tour?” he nodded. “Hmm, let’s see... cloths, eyeliner, DS, iPod, laptop, and violin.” She answered.

“You play the violin?” Johnny asked surprised.

“Yes, violin and piano.” She answered. “I wanted drums and guitars, but my folks said it was too loud.” She shook her head. Everyone laughed.

“I wanna hear you play.” Zacky and I said together. I looked at him, and we both smiled.

“Sure... on the tour. I bet we’d have plenty of free time...” she trailed. “Is Val gonna be there?” she asked.

“Not always, but she’ll give us visits when she could.” Matt answered.

“I’m gonna be the only girl?” I asked.

“Hmm, there’re some female technicians...” Johnny mumbled.

“And there’s always Jimmy.” I joked.

She giggled. “Hey girlfriend.” She wrapped an arm around his shoulder, leaning on the same wall he was leaned on. He just laughed.

“Hey, Fox, I have a question!” Zacky mumbled.

“Shoot.”

“Who’s your favorite member, and least favorite?” he asked.

“C’mon!” she groaned, dropping her arm from around Jimmy. “I hate those kinds of questions!” she flushed.

“Why so?” I asked.

“Someone could always get hurt.” She answered.

“C’mon! Us? We don’t take anything seriously!” Jimmy shouted, next to her.

“Well, if I was being honest... I used to hate you, guys.” She whispered shamefully.

“What?” we all shot at her.

She winced. “Well... I despised rockers who have half-naked girls in their videos, and the first video I watched was Bat Country. I didn’t even watch half of it. So, I owe you guys an apology for my shallow brain. You’re one of my favorite bands now.” She smiled.

“At least we are...” Matt sighed.

“Still didn’t answer my question.” Zacky coughed.

“Umm, well... I’d have to say my favorite was Zacky. Was, yes. Because it was because I thought he was cute, but professionally. I like the pair, Zacky and Syn. You guys are awesome on stage.” She exclaimed.

“Thanks.” I smiled back.

“I used to dislike Jim...” she side-glanced at him.

“Me? Why?” he asked, faking a pout.

“Aww. Because I didn’t know you, well.” She explained.

“I’m hurt.” He remained the pout.

“No~” she turned to him, and wrapped her arm around him, hugging him. Jimmy was taken aback. I almost laughed at their height difference. Her head was lower than his shoulder.

“You’re a very affectionate creature.” He whispered.

“How could you tell?” she whispered, pulling back.

“That hug.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe? Comment?

It'd make my day.

=D