Dead To Him.

5

Chapter Five The Rose
My last two lessons where with Adonis he said Torao wanted to walk me home but he had to skip last lesson because of some family thing but I asked Adonis if he would like to stay with me until the dressmakers where done it was really boring just standing there he did jumping at the idea of seeing me in my underwear
At my house Adonis sat cross legged on the couch in my room a mug of blood in his hand I stood on a small wooden stool while four women my daddy hired worked on this red sack thing the put on me they were sticking like fifty thousand pins in it for about five hours me and Adonis talked while they worked screaming at me every time I moved when they finished I had one hour to get ready for this club Adonis was talking about I put on black skinny jeans and heels and black top with tribial markings down it Adrian ran to his house while I got changed he came back with a silk black shirt and black baggy jeans with chains on It he ran his hand down his chest and said “yeah I look sexy”
“Yeah sure you do” he gasped
“If it’s an affair you want” he moved towards me
“Honey” I held up my fist “don’t you dare” he just smiled “we’re taking my car”
“I wanna take mine”
“We’re taking mine” before he could interrupt again I ran into my garage and drove my car out I signalled for him to get in he stood there with his mouth open
“you have an eclipse spider”I nodded he jumped in he told me where to go there was a line outside we went straight up to the doors I looked at the door man I felt my eyes turn black “let us in” I whispered he done as he was told when we got in Adonis and I talked only in our heads so it didn’t look like we together ‘what you hungry for’
‘Don’t know you’
‘Blonde maybe’
‘hmm I want someone with hazel eyes’ we both saw what we wanted. There was a boy at the bar looking my way his eyes were like honey and Adonis saw a Blondie with brown eyes she was short but I’m sure he didn’t care
‘see yah’ he walked over to the other side of the bar as far away as the honey eyed boy as he could and ordered a drink I went over at bent slightly over the bar to my back was arched slightly inward honey he looked me up and down “sugar why are you on your own” I looked at him innocently
“I don’t know” I looked away from him behind the bar “guess I thought fate would find me someone I’m feeling lonely”
“fates on your side tonight then isn’t she” I turned around and leaned my elbows on the bar
“you think so” he stood in front of me he was quite tall he nodded and leaned really close to my face he smelt sweet like Joop I put my hand to his neck and felt the blood rush faster through his veins I looked over his shoulder to see Adonis he was standing next to the back door with the blonde he nodded to me and I pushed the hazel eyed boy up “what’s your name” I whispered playfully in his ear
“alec” his tongue flicked against my ear and I led him towards the door Adonis had departed from swaying my hips too keep alec distracted Adonis was making out with his chick and I started so with alec me and Adonis faced each other with our victims between us. We both stabbed our fangs into them and drank we watched each other with a lust we knew would grow there’s something about fresh blood that causes vampires to spin into a world of ecstasy and even thought me and Torao were going out the only thing I was thinking at this very moment was he knowledge that Adonis could sate the needs burning within me.
I could feel my top dampen with alecs blood I pushed him back he was light headed I told him to forget my face and all that happened within the time I walked over the bar to this point and go straight home he did as he was told and Adonis done the same I turned my head to watch them both leave when my back hit the wall Adonis’s eyes burned red and he pressed his lips to mine the heat within us exploded and the next thing I knew we where in his house, in his room, in his bed. Our clothing didn’t last long and laid in shreds on the floor next to us he stabbed his teeth in to my neck and I did the same to him, he thrust into me. The force he used to do so made me bite harder which ended in a never ending circle of pain and pleasure.
Yes pain is pleasure
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey There Darlings Message Yeah x