‹ Prequel: Does He Love Me?

Guess What He Loves Me

It's Just What You Think

He giggled at me as i took a deep breathe when he reached the top of my back. He grabbed the inside of my shirt and began to lift his arms upward. When my shirt went over my head i expected him to look at my bare stomach (or try to take off my bra). Instead, he just sat there hovering over me looking straight into my eyes. He sat up on his knees and i followed, keeping my eyes glued to his. He lifted his shirt off and threw it off to the side along with mine. We stood there starring at each other for quite sometime before we couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed his arms and pulled him closer and into a kiss. He slid out of his boxers and i undid my pants. I moved my legs around so that i could squeeze out of them without leaving his lips. I tossed my pants over my head behind me and backed away from him. We were both panting even though nothing had happened yet. I looked at his shoulder and grabbed his hand to motion it to my back. He put his arms around me like he was hugging me but his hands were working to undo my bra. I closed my eyes as i felt my bra fall off my shoulders.I turned my head sideways and looked back up at him. He was smiling at me, a cute little smile.

I pushed him back on the bed and laid over top of him kissing his forehead as he gently worked his hands around my waist and slid off my underwear. I could feel his breathe on my neck as he rolled over so that he was now on top of me. He reached his hands down to my waist and he began to kiss my neck. He kept kissing lower and lower on my neck.

Every inch of our bodies were close to touching if not already. Kissing every available body part that i could reach. Our breathing seemed to be in harmony together. I could have sworn i had heard a car door but i didn't think anything of it. I rolled Ben off of me and made it so that now i was on top of him. I smiled deviously at him and pinned his hands down on either side of his head. I kissed him gently and pulled the sheets over my head. I bit my lip as i kissed his chest. All of a sudden our bedroom door flew open and i lifted the sheets up just so my head stuck out. "What the Fuck?" a girl in a mini skirt said as she dropped her purse on the floor.

"Ben, what's going on?" I said sitting up but still trying to cover myself. Ben just looked at the girl with this confused look on his face.

"You want to explain to me who this is?!" The girl said pointing to me. Who was she? She looked so familiar.

"Listen Stacey i didn't mean to do this bu-"

"Stacey?" I asked standing up with the blanket around me. "You mean bitchy Stacey from high school that used to always make fun of me and Rachel and Audrey? THAT Stacey?!"

"Jessie?! Is that really you?" she asked looking a little shocked.

"Yeah. What exactly happened while i was....'gone'?"

"Ben told me that you died a long ass time ago and said that he was happy you were gone. All he wanted was sex out of you. And you didn't give it to him. So he came to me."

"H-How long ago?" I asked starting to get all shaky.

"About like a year ago. While you were still in that thing." I looked over at Ben...my ex-husband to be...
♠ ♠ ♠
heehaw
sorry it took so long
depression and life got in the wayy :)