Purity

Sadist

It was afternoon the next day. Purity hurried across an empty parking lot towards the local library. After crossing the lot she turned down a quiet back street, which was her favorite route.

"Purity," a low voice sang from the shadows.

Purity whirled around. "Who's there?"

"Purity," the voice sang again.

"Hello? This is not funny! Jake? I said its over! Leave me alone!" Purity shrieked.

"Purity," the voice deepened into a growl.

Purity ran

The singing/growling voice followed her. "Purity, you cant run," the voice was at her heels now.

Purity screamed but a hand muffled the cry for help. She blacked out. When she awoke, she was in a sandy pine grove. She recognized this place, it wasn't that far from her apartment.

She tried screaming but tape was covering her mouth. She tried moving but her hands were taped together behind her back.

"Purity," the voice said, Purity turned her face around to see a man, his face covered in shadows. "Why did your parents give you that name, Purity," he asked sarcastically then continued, "when the human race is so vulnerable to sin? Even a die-hard Christian gal like you cant escape it."

He laughed. Purity struggled as he walked near her. "Maybe," he said thoughtfully, "if I do this." he forced her arms out and put his foot over her right elbow and yanked her arm violently, breaking it.

"For safety my dear," he said as Purity shrieked, muffled by the tape. "We wouldn't want you struggling now, I might cut too deeply by accident." He then took a knife and slowly sliced crosses on both her arms.

"Maybe you would be saved," he sighed. "Oh man, I need a smoke." The man took out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it. He took a long, deep drag and breathed out the smoke.

Chuckling coarsely, "Poor Purity," he said, mocking her. "Why do I deserve this? What did I do?" He moved the cigarette from his face. "I don't know, but it must have been something that man was after. You're too dangerous to keep alive, that guy might hurt someone in this neighborhood."

He crouched down and brought the still lit cigarette dangerously close to her face. "Stop struggling, I might miss if you don't." He thrust the cigarette onto her forehead. Purity whined in pain and thrashed her head side to side.

"I only have a few smokes left, so don't worry yourself into your grave." The shadows on his face distorted, he was smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im such a sadist. I thought writing this part was fun. It isn't my favorite part of the story, but it is getting better. More dark for all you other sadists out there.... XP (i LOVE that word "sadist")