Purity

Overbearing

A woman stepped out from her house onto a stone stoop and reached in the mailbox. "Must be from the church," she said. "Duct tape?" The envelope was sealed with a strip of duct tape. She turned it over and gasped when she saw the scrawled word: Purity

The woman quickly slit open the top and pulled out a single Polaroid picture of her daughter behind a white grill. She looked hurt and almost in tears. On the back of the disturbing picture was a poem:

She is impure
but I can help
I can purge her sins
but the price is high the price is death!
clean and dead alive sin sticky
there is a special place behind the church
dark inside, they bed together
you put her dowry there
PUT HER DOWRY THERE
do you love your dirty daughter living?

The woman, who must be Purity's mother, raced into the house to call the police.

Back in her coffin, Purity was sleeping. She was dreaming about nine monsters. Terrifying monsters playing musical instruments. They had the bodies of men but black skin and different faces. The one in the center, the one that really caught her attention had a wrinkly, yellow-green face with two lines of staples running from its mouth and eyes, the seams of it's skin that kept it from falling apart. It had long red and black hair.

Another one, the one playing the drums looked like something out of a Japanese horror story. It had a white face with black and red painted features. It had long black hair. Another glared angrily out of a metal hockey mask melted onto it's flesh from over its guitar. One even had nine-inch long nails sticking out of its metal plated head. One was Pinocchio from a child's nightmare, one looked like a zombie.

They were all gruesome looking, a mix of animals and tortured men. One was an insane looking clown and from its back grew another monster that wore the evil sneer a demented jester. Their nine pairs of eyes ripped into a crowd of demons, they were playing wild, chaotic music.

"Put me in a homemade cellar, put me in a hole for shelter," the singing monster with staples in it's face moaned in an almost pleading voice. "Someone hear me please, all I see is hate, I can hardly breathe and I can hardly take it!" They all threw their heads violently up and down, head-banging.

"HANDS ON MY FACE OVERBEARING I CANT GET OUT!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I LOVE this chapter! I think it's perfect the way I included them! I am so proud of this! XD