Status: Very, very long hiatus.

She Was Something Special

I'm Someone I've Never Met

Ever since that day, I never talked to Sisky anymore. People were worried seeing my not usual act. I became quieter these days and I wasn’t hyperactive on stage. I stared into space when I was in the bus.

“Are you okay?” William asked for like, the sixth time of the day.

“I’m alright,” I asked, getting annoyed.

“I’m sure there’s something.”

“And that something is nothing.”

“Look, I’m really worried about you. You’re my sister! You know I’m here, so talk to me if you have a problem, okay?”

I nodded, biting my lip. He kissed the top of my head and walked away.

Oh William, if only you were me…

“Archie,” I called in the night, everyone was already on their bunks.

“Yup?” Archie replied from his bunk above me.

“What would you do if your best friend got your girlfriend pregnant?”

I heard a loud thump on his bunk.

“What the heck…” Andrew breathed from his bunk across mine.

“DID SOMEONE GET GEORGINA PREGNANT?!” Archie shouted.

“No! I’m just asking,” I quickly said.

“Why are you asking that?” he asked and I saw his head showed up to my bunk and his body was still on his.

“I’m just asking. JUST ANSWER!”

“My best friend fucked my girlfriend and she’s pregnant. Well I can’t forgive my best friend for that, no matter how hard he tries. And for the girlfriend, I immediately break up with him. I mean, she knows he’s my best friend but she’s still doing that. Erm, the point is I can’t forgive both of the people.”

“Okay,” I sighed.

He noticed the change of my facial expression. “Did you have sex with one of Gabe’s best friends?”

“No!” I said, smacking his head. “I’m not a slut.”

“Okay,” he said, bringing his head back to his bunk.

“…And what would you do when you know that you killed your girlfriend’s cousin?”

“What was that?” Jason asked below my bunk.

“Who did you kill?” Mike FNB asked.

“No one. Again, I’m just asking.”

“And who are you asking to?”

“Anyone that wants to answer my question.”

No one answered. Either they didn’t know what to say or they were curious about the questions I asked.

It was killing me to know the fact that Sisky was really close with Jess. I tried to not being a bitch to Jess and so far, so good. It wasn’t Jess’ fault that I didn’t like her; it was mine. I couldn’t hide the fact that I was jealous.

Sisky wanted to say that he loved me that day, but I didn’t want to hear. There’s a good reason why I didn’t want to.

I was outside the venue, outside my bus and was smoking. Scott was there to accompany me, but he didn’t smoke.

“I think you should stop smoking,” he said after I took a puff.

“What, why?” My band never had a problem with me smoking. I wasn’t a heavy smoker too. I spent one cigar every 2 days.

“You know it’s not good for you.”

“Yeah.”

“I heard from Bill and his band that you weren’t like this before you moved, so I want to see the old you. Alanna Beckett that doesn’t party, smoke, and drink.”

I threw the cigar to the ground and stepped it with my heels. I looked up to Scott.

“Listen to what you were saying, Scott,” I softly said. “You never had a serious relationship with a girl. You’re just playing with them, and you were the one that dragged me to a party.”

It was true. Scott was the player in our band, but behind that he was really nice. He was the one that forced me to go to a party with him, and since then parties and clubs became my drug.

“Yeah but I didn’t offer you a cigar or an alcoholic drink! It was your own want! You suddenly gone from my sight and when you got back you had vodka in your hand!”

“Good thing I haven’t slept with anybody when I’m drunk and sober!”

His eyes were flashing with fierce. “You’re saying that I sleep with everyone?”

“Don’t you remember that you were hitting on me?”

“It was a year ago and I was drunk!”

“True, and ‘drunk’ is always a good reason to get away!”

“You were making out with Gabe when you were drunk and before you dated him!”

“Yeah but I didn’t have sex with him.”

He rolled his eyes at me and went inside the venue, leaving me alone.

…Did I just have a fight with my best friend?
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title taken from that green gentleman (things have changed) by panic at the disco.

FIIIIILLER!
if you notice there are hints about sisky and alanna's break up in this chapter :]

iiiii feel like bella swan. but in my case the guys arent vampire or werewolf. yeah.
speaking about them, 28 FRIGGIN DAYS BEFORE TWILIGHT THE MOVIE! WOOT!
i almost finish reading new moon, and tomorrow i must buy eclipse and breaking dawn. BUT i must read this friggin novel for this english work before i can finish new moon *tear*
damn you mr connor!

sixty-two readers.
fifteen subscribers.
fifteen comments.
believe me, the next chapter is going to be really exciting.