Status: Very, very long hiatus.

She Was Something Special

I'm Feeling Things About to Change

“And they all were going crazy as you were changing yourself. It’s like they don’t even know what does ‘change’ mean!” I sang through the microphone and the crowd was singing along. I sang the last line, “Change you back? No way. I love the new you…”

“That is all for the night!” I said, “We love you, all of you, always and forever and ever!”

The lights went off and me and my band walked backstage, and to the dressing room. FNB rushed out before we entered the room and Chris almost knocked me down.

“Ooh! Sorry!” he apologized before he continued rushing.

I shook my head at him and went into the dressing room. My band mates took their shirts off and were drinking water from their own bottles. Sisky tossed me one – he grinned after I caught it and I replied his grin with a smile. I opened the cap and drank it until half of the bottle was empty.

“2 more days,” Jason suddenly said sadly, “Two more days before the tour ends.”

“Don’t be sad,” Vicky said, wrapping an arm around his shoulder. “There’s this thing called technology and we can use it.”

Jason smiled and lightly hugged her. Vicky returned the hug, but immediately pushed him away.

“You’re sticky and sweaty!” she shrieked.

I smiled at them. They seemed adorable, and no they weren’t together. They were just really close, just like Scott and I. Jason wasn’t interested with older women, too.

My face fell, remembering of what Jason just said. 2 more days and I had to go back to Milwaukee, leaving my brother and his friends. I looked over them sadly. William noticed, and he went to me and hugged me. His band mates joined, forming a group hug. The whole room went into an ‘aww’ mode. I think Sisky was lightly kissing my temple.

“Don’t be sad,” Carden cheered me up. “Just like Vicky said, there’s technology!”

“Or you can go with us first to Chicago and then you can go back to Milwaukee,” Sisky suggested.

“Mom would love that, Alanna,” William smiled. “And dad.”

Without thinking twice, I nodded. Mom and dad… I missed them so, so much. Mom was really pretty and looked so young. Strangers thought we were sisters when we were going together! Dad was basically my and our life saver. He saved me from a car running to me when I was six and he was the hard-worker in the family. I loved both of my parents a lot.

“Your band can go visit them too, if they want,” Chizzy said, “I’m sure they want to see where you grew up.”

My band mates let out a ‘duh’ and I laughed lightly at them.

“Your old friends missed you so much,” The Butcher said.

“That was random, Butcher,” I laughed. “The others were giving suggestions.”

“I know,” he said as they released the hug. “I just wanna say something.”

I smiled. “I appreciate your effort.” He smiled back.

I was at a park, a nearest one to the buses. I sat on one of the swings and swung slowly with my feet glued on the sand beneath. My eyes darted to the night sky as I breathed the night air. I then looked down to my Converse and kept staring until the swing next to me made a sound. I turned my head and Sisky was there, looking at me, giving me one of those smiles. The one that made you smile in return because you loved it more than the other smiles.

“It’s not safe for you to be out this late,” he spoke.

I glanced at my watch and shrugged. “I need to breathe some fresh air.” He smiled. I know this sound cheesy, but my the whole world seemed to stop when he smiled. “I broke up with Gabe. I straightened things up.”

I couldn’t read his eyes – it showed disappointment, happiness, guiltiness… meh. It confused me.

“Can I say it now?” I asked.

“What?”

I smiled. “I love you so much.”

He smiled and leaned closer. “I love you too,” he whispered before kissing my lips.

The night was starless, but when we kissed, I think the stars were everywhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title taken from coffee break by forever the sickest kids.

you guys wanted sisky, and there you go!

yes, i wrote the lyric in the beginning. my first lyric ever, and it sucks, right?

this isnt the end. i need to tell you what they're going to do in chicago ;)

one-hundred twenty-one readers.
twenty-four subscribers.
twenty-two comments.
O_O
i dont know what to say... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!