Status: Very, very long hiatus.

She Was Something Special

My Favorite Drug

“Which one is better?” Sisky asked, holding up 2 pairs of different sneakers. They weren’t so different; only the colors were different. One pair was black and green and the other one was white and brown.

“…They look the same,” I said.

“No they’re not!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Where are you going, anyway?” I asked.

“Do not change the topic.”

“I am not.”

“Boys night out.”

I raised an eyebrow. “With?”

“You know… the usual.”

The ‘usual’ were his band mates, so I nodded. “I like the black ones better,” I told him.

He hesitated and stared at the black ones for a moment. “Actually, I like these ones better too.” And then he kissed my forehead before sitting on the edge of his bed and put them on.

“What are you guys going to do tonight?” I asked curiously.

He shrugged. “Probably go bowling at Chaper’s.”

“Can I join? With my band mates too?” I asked hopefully.

He laughed lightly. “Of course! But it won’t be a boys’ night anymore…”

I rolled my eyes. “You guys can dress me up like a guy. I can use a beanie to hide my hair.”

“Brilliant! But I can’t kiss you then.” He pouted. “If I kiss you, people will think Adam T. Siska is gay, and he’s not! And people will also think that Agazor Beckett is your twin!”

“…Who the heck is Agazor?” I asked, confused.

He rolled his eyes at me. “It’s the guy version of you, duh! I just made it up, though.”

“You’re a dork,” I laughed.

“But you love me.”

“Ironically.”

He pouted adorably so I giggled and kissed his cheek. He turned his head to his right so lips met mine. I felt us drowned into the kiss as he pulled me closer to him by my waist. He lay on his back and then rolled us over so I was now beneath him. He started kissing my neck as his hands were playing with the hem of my shirt.

We never really talked about sex… Was I really prepared for this?

Of course, I made out with guys a lot when I was drunk, but a part of my mind was always still sober and it always stopped me from getting carried too far. I never had sex when I was drunk and sober. I was still a virgin.

I didn’t mind losing my virginity to Sisky; I loved him. But the question was, was I really ready for this? To lose my virginity? To Sisky?

We were interrupted by a throat being cleared and door being knocked. We turned toward the door. Sisky’s brother was standing there, his hand was in fist and placed against the door.

“Chizzy called; he said you’d better get your ass to his house,” Jason said, mimicking Chizzy’s accent. Good god, he mimicked it perfectly.

Sisky rolled his eyes and rolled over before standing up.

“…Did I interrupt you?” Jason asked.

“Of course, you moron,” Sisky said as he took his jacket on his chair. “Alanna, thought you’re going too? You need to change and get the boys.”

“I’m alright like this,” I said. “I can call Archie.”

“But they’ve never been to Chicago.”

“I can give them directions. They aren’t stupid.”

“Alright,” he laughed. “Let’s go?” He held his hand out.

“Mmhm,” I mumbled, standing up and took his hand. We walked out of his room.

“Bye, Jas,” he said as he ruffled Jason’s hair.

“Bye,” I smiled and we left the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoah, that was close!

chapter title taken from rehab by rihanna.anyone knows the real name of sisky's brother? i saw him in taitv and they never mentioned his name, and he seemed like an alex guy for me.
comment if you know his real name!

thanks so much for fweefy that told me his real name! thanks a ton!

drama is going to start in a few more chapters! :D

one-hundred eighty-four readers.
thirty-two subscribers.
thirty-one comments.
holy fuck, six stars?!