Status: Very, very long hiatus.

She Was Something Special

I Don't Care What You Think

I stood still, shocked at the sight. I was too shocked to speak, so I took off one of my shoes, aimed it for Melissa’s head and it flew a second later. Score. It hit her head hardly.

She instantly pulled away and held her sore spot on her head as she winced.

“That’s what you get for kissing my boyfriend, bitch,” I muttered. “Which part of leave my boyfriend alone did you not understand?!”

By now Jason was in the living room, watching.

She pulled a smirk. “Oh, I’m sorry. He seems so delicious that I couldn’t handle it any longer.”

I took steps forward to her. “You’re even worse than a pig. You always want everything that I have.”

She faked a gasp while putting her hand over her chest. “That hurts.”

That’s it.

I raised my hand and slapped her hard across her face. She held her cheek with her hand, staring at me in disbelief.

“Listen, Melissa. I am not the old Alanna Beckett that would sit and watch – I now prefer of getting involved. And this time, I mean it: stay the fuck away from me and my boyfriend, and everyone else in my life,” I threatened.

“What if I’m not interested with the whole stay-the-fuck-away thing?” she challenged, smirking.

“I have no more option besides forcefully stripping all of your clothing and put you into a dark alley and let guys rape you.”

Jason chuckled behind me and Sisky hung his mouth open.

“You’re not going to do that—“

“The new Alanna Beckett would do anything she says. Anything she promises,” I smiled.

She stared at me in fear before turning her heels and went away.

“Bitch,” I cussed under my breath as I bent down to pick up my shoe that I threw.

“That was amazing,” Sisky said before lifting my chin and moved closer to me with his hand placed on my waist. “I’ve got some Melissa germs – would you please wipe it off?”

“Ew, no. The germs would move into me if I kiss you. Go wash your face or something to get them off,” I said and pushed him away jokingly before walking over a sofa and sat on it to put back on my shoe.

I heard Sisky muttered some things under his breath as he walked past me to go upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title taken from i dont care by fall out boy.

I'M SORRY THAT'S SO SHORT! but hey, i updated! :')

two-hundred seventeen readers.
thirty-nine subscribers.
fifty comments! wow.
aiming for 8 stars now :)