Status: Very, very long hiatus.

She Was Something Special

You Know You Love Me

Image

I was awakening by the too loud voice of the TV. I sat up, rubbing my eyes before I hopped down from my bunk. I went to the back of the bus and saw that my band and FNB were hanging out together.

I took the TV’s remote from the table and low down its volume. That was when everyone finally noticed that I was awake.

“Hi Al!” Jasonsaid shouted.

“Hi hyper Jason,” I replied sleepily and sat next to Mike Toohey. “You guys woke me when I was having a hot sex with Ed Westwick in my dream,” I yawned.

“Like seriously, Al,” Scott said, “You really should stop watching Gossip Girl.”

“She watches GG?” Chris asked and my whole band nodded.

“More like obsessed,” Archie added, “She watches at least 2 episodes in the internet a day.”

“Once she watched 9 episodes in a day and it was around 40 minutes per episode,” Jason finished.

“Wow,” FNB members breathed.

“I’m awesome,” I grinned and my band mates rolled their eyes at me.

I was going out of the venue for the show this evening, when Sisky stopped me.

“Hi,” I said, trying to walk past through him, but failed. He kept stepping in front of me. “Sisky,” I sighed and he smiled.

“It looks like that you’re gonna date Gabe soon,” he said.

“Oh? What makes you think of that?”

“Last night.”

“We were just talking.”

“Not that.”

“I only kissed his cheek. Why does it matter?"

“Because I care about you.”

I looked away, saying, “You care about me only because I’m Bill’s sister.”

“No, not that. I miss having you by my side.”

I looked back at him, surprised what he just said.

“Alanna I’m really sorry of what I did,” he apologized, “I can’t get over you. I liked you so much, and I still do. Will you come back to me?”

“I’m sorry, Sisky. I like you too, but not like what I felt. Besides it was 2 years ago; I moved on, why don’t you?” I replied, going to my bus.

Okay, it was all a lie. I couldn’t get completely over him, and a part of me just misses having him by my side. I missed doing those crazy things that we did. People told us that we were the craziest couple that they ever knew.

Summer, 2 years ago. We were at Mike’s backyard, where the pool was. It was really hot that day.

“Alanna, jump in!” Chizzy shouted from the pool. The guys were all in the pool, except me. I was sitting on the grass.

“I don’t bring any swimwear!” I replied.

“You can swim in your underwear!” The Butcher said, getting a smack at the back of the head by William.

“You can just jump in your clothes!” William said.

“I don’t bring any clothes.”

“You can borrow mine!” Mike said.

I shook my head, giggling. They all pouted and continued to swim while I was entertained by the things they did. Suddenly I felt someone sprayed some water on me.

“Cow,” I muttered, looking at the source where the water came from. Sisky was holding a hose and the water was running. “Sisky! I’m wet now!”

“Well that’s good,” he said, turning off the water and picked me up before walking towards the pool.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Doing something fun.” And he threw me into the pool. He immediately jumped in after he did that.

“It sure is fun,” I said sarcastically, my arms around his neck.

“Oh please. You love it,” he grinned.

“Not if you’re not here right now.”

He smiled, leaning in for a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
i had fun writing the memory (:

haha yeah i stole gossip girl's line as the title of the chapter XD
just like alanna, i got obsessed with gg *nods*
ed westwick is hot.
:D

seventeen readers.
six subscribers and comments.
wow, this story gets really good responses;
make me so happy 8DD