Status: Very, very long hiatus.

She Was Something Special

Don't Regret This Life Just For Me

Image

“Have a great rest of the night, Ohio!” I shouted to the microphone and went to the backstage as the crowd cheered.

I was sweating a lot right now so I immediately went to the changing room to wash my face and change my clothes. Seeing there were boys in there, I changed my mind and chose to wipe my face with a towel instead.

“Here,” Nate said, handing me a bottle of water.

“Thanks,” I smiled, taking the bottle and opened the cap. Was I gulping down the whole bottle in 10 seconds?

“She really does Bill’s sister,” Mike Carden said. Yeah, William and I don’t look alike but we basically had the same personalities.

“A sister that I really love,” he said, wrapping an arm around me and the people in the room went ‘aww’, but he immediately let me go. “Ew, you’re sweaty,” he said and the others laughed.

“I love you too Bill,” I said, giving him a hug and he girly-screamed.

“One thing I know, Bill screams girlier than Alanna does,” Archie commented after he took his shirt off, showing us his nicely built body.

“Get her off of mee! She’s so sweaty!” William shrieked, trying to push me away as I tightened my grip around his back.

I reached for his back pocket and took his phone from his pocket, and then pulled away. I turned my back against him and looked for his girlfriend’s name in the contacts.

Nicole… Nicole… Ah, there it is, I thought and then clicked Nicole’s name when I found it to call her. Why did William named her Nicole My Baby Love in his contact? Ew.

I put his phone against my ear, listening to the dialing tone.

“Hey baby!” I heard Nicole answered the call.

“Hi, are you Nicole?” I said, turning around and saw William was frozen. “I’m Jessica,” I lied, “I had my tongue down your boyfriend’s throat—“

“ALANNA!” William shouted and I laughed. “Give me that!” he said, snatching his phone and talked to Nicole. “Sorry about that; it was Alanna playing pranks on you…” he said, walking out from the changing room.

The room went into silent mode; everyone was looking at me except my band mates. Even TAI was staring too.

“Is she always like this?” Alex asked.

“Yep,” Jason answered.

“No,” Sisky said, getting attention from the whole room. “She never does prank calls… She never drinks—“

“People change, Sisky,” I said rudely. “And I think you know who made me turn into someone I am right now,” I said, walking out from the room as William opened the door to go inside.

“Alanna?!” I heard William’s voice echoed through the hallway. I ignored it and went outside the venue to have some moment alone.

The fans weren’t outside right now. Not yet. I took this opportunity and grabbed a box of cigar and a lighter from my pocket.

“2 years sure is enough to change you,” I heard someone said behind me when I was trying to light my cigar. I turned around, seeing Sisky was standing behind me. “Put it back. Smoking isn’t good for you.”

I sighed, doing what he commanded. “Happy now?”

“Since when you’re like this Al?”

“Since you disappointed me.”

“I don’t even know what I did!”

“True,” I said sarcastically before I rolled my eyes.

“Al, seriously,” he said, lightly grabbing my shoulders. “What have I done?” he whispered, eyes looking for answer.

I didn’t answer; I hugged him instead. I don’t know why I did that. I just wanted to hug him right now. I closed my eyes in comfort as I felt his arms were around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol@bill's girly scream. i really want to hear him screaming like that tho... it must be really ridiculous and awesome at a time XD

i wonder if gabz drools when she reads the part when archie took his shirt off, haha.

chapter title taken from home by chris daughtry.

twenty-six readers.
six subscribers.
eight comments.