Status: Very, very long hiatus.

She Was Something Special

Down to This Place That I Know

Image

I went out from the bathroom after taking a shower, my hair dripping wet. The clothes that Vicky brought me weren’t warm enough, so I pulled on a nevershoutnever! sweater from my bunk. Scott was staring at my sweater when I entered the back of the bus. I stared back at him.

“What?” I snapped.

“You never told me you have that sweater!”

“Well now you know,” I said, sticking out my tongue.

“Oh, real mature,” he said as I sat next to him.

I took out my sidekick from my sweater’s pocket when it vibrated.

I heard what happened from Vicky. That really sucked… -Gabe

I grabbed the gum on Scott’s hand and put it into my mouth and chewed it as he shouted, “Hey!”

Yeah, it was. I actually got used of what they were doing but it happened in October… Grah, my feet are freezing! I’m using these shorts; Vicky brought me wrong clothes, I replied, She brought me this thin t-shirt and shorts, so I’m using this really warm sweater.

I closed my sidekick and stood up, receiving a “Where are you going?” from Archie. I ignored it and went to TAI and Cobra’s bus.

“Hi,” I said as I entered the bus and got replies from everyone. I sat next to Gabe.

“I was about to text you,” he said, looking at me.

“I know. That’s why I came here,” I grinned and then continued to chew my gum. His cheeks blushed a little and I shivered as I felt a stare from Sisky.

“So, umm, what are you doing tonight?” That instantly slid out from my mouth without thinking.

Gabe shrugged. “Nothing really interesting will happen tonight. Unless if you’re asking me out,” he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

I giggled, poking his side. “I’m not.”

“Whyy?”

“Just because.”

“Okay then, I’m going to ask you out. Wanna eat dinner together tonight?”

“Is it Italian, French, or…?”

“Japanese,” he smiled.

I laughed. “Okay, then.”

“I’ll be in front of your bus at 7.”

I kissed his cheek as a ‘yes’, and we got an ‘aww’ from the people in the bus. Except Sisky though; he couldn’t stop glaring.

“What should I wear for tonight?” I asked Vicky as she sat on the couch. We became close friends now.

“Well, if it’s for Gabe, anything sexy is okay.”

I rolled my eyes at her. “I don’t want him to like me only because of my hotness and my sexiness.”

“He already likes you—oh my god, Alanna. Do you like him?”

My face slightly blushed. “No…”

God I don’t even know if I like Gabe! I mean, I know that he’s the Mr. Perfect for me; my mind said so. But my heart said something different – Sisky is the Mr. Perfect for meand I know it’s right.

“Vicky, seriously, what should I wear?”

“I remember he told me that he liked the clothes you wore at the show 5 days ago,” she answered after thinking for a while.

I tried to remember what I was wearing. A plain white tank top, plaid vest, and a pair of jeans. Seriously? Other people can wear that shit. My wardrobe is basically inspired by Ryan Ross’ new style, no joke.

“…Do you have any clue what we’re going to do tonight?”

She shrugged before answering, “If it’s Gabe, a movie and a dinner is a perfect date for him. He’s not into something too fancy.”

“Great!” I said, going to the place where our suitcases were. I pulled out mine and placed it in front of me as I sat down on the floor.

Vicky bent down to see my clothes.

“Oh – I like that dress!” she said, pointing at a knee-length dress that I got from my mom on summer years back. It was one of my favorites. Vicky took out the dress and examined it. “It’s perfect.”

“You’re expecting me to use that in October? Nuh-uh.”

She sighed, placing the dress on her lap. “You can use legging, sneakers, and a jacket.”

“…Right.”

She explored my suitcase and took out a pair of brown legging and handed it to me. “Go change and do your make-up,” she commanded.

I sighed, standing up and went to the bathroom with the clothes hanging on my arm. I turned the bathroom door’s knob and went in to change and do my make-up. I was done 15 minutes later and opened the door. Mike FNB was standing in front of the door with his hand raised and in a fist, like he was about to knock. His mouth hung open as he looked me up and down.

“You look…”

“Whore-ish?”

“Wow you can read minds, eh?” he joked. I rolled my eyes jokingly at him and I went out of the bathroom as he went in the bathroom. “By the way, you’re really pretty,” he said before closing the door.

I went to back to where Vicky was.

“You are so pretty!” she squealed.

“I know,” I smiled, taking my faded green Converse and put them on. I waited for Gabe while I was talking with the others.

We heard someone knocked the bus’ door few minutes later. I headed to the bunks to take my jacket as Jason rose to open the door. I grabbed my denim jacket and put it on and went back to the front part of the bus after I took my bag.

Gabe’s mouth was slightly hung open, and he kept on blinking.

“I’m not that stunning,” I said, putting my hands on my hips.

“No – it’s just that—“ he stuttered. “You’re really good-looking and I can’t believe that we’re going out tonight.”

I felt Scott was rolling his eyes at us behind me, and then he pushed me toward Gabe.

“Do your date and go back at 11,” he said.

I smiled at him as Gabe took my hand and went out from the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title taken from take my hand by the cab.

sykes its 2.22 in the morning and i'm uber sleepy.

the next chapter is gonna be really suckish, its about their date.

AND OMFG, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABE EFFIN' SAPORTA!
its already october 11 in my calendar :D

fourty-one readers.
eleven subscribers.
ten comments.

A'IGHT SO THIS CHAPTER IS FOR THE TENTH SUBSCRIBER AND COMMENTER!
i love y'all <33

subscriber and commenter the fifteenth will have something special!...not.