Status: Very, very long hiatus.

She Was Something Special

Let's Be More Than This

Gabe and I were having a dinner at this beach. I always loved beaches at sunset. The slowly disappearing sun was reflected by the sea, and I loved how the people began to turn on the lights. It was beautiful.

“It’s really pretty,” I said as Gabe lit a candle and placed it next to the plaid cloth that we were sitting on. Japanese foods were placed on the cloth. “If only it’s summer…”

Gabe led out a small laugh, looking at me. “You like it?”

“I love it, Gaber.”

“Gaber sounds funny. I’ll call you… umm… Alanna-Banana!”

“You’re not creative!” I laughed, playfully hitting his arm.

“So, Ms. Beckett, dinner is served.”

“Thank you, Mr. Saporta.”

He took out a portion of sushi, took it by the chopstick he had in his other hand, and held it in front of my mouth, like he wanted to feed me.

“I can eat by myself, thank you very much,” I smiled.

“Aw please, just for this once?” he pleaded, giving me his best puppy eyes.

“Fine,” I sighed and opened my mouth.

He gave me a triumphant smile as he fed me the sushi. I closed my mouth to chew.

“My turn!” I exclaimed after I swallowed the sushi, snatching the chopsticks from his hand. He opened his mouth as I took the sushi with the chopsticks. Instead of feeding him, I ate the chopsticks.

“Hey!” he shouted, smacking my arms.

I smiled as I chewed the sushi.

“Alright, alright,” I said after swallowing, doing the exact thing before. Except that this time I really fed him.

“Aw we’re so cute,” he said after swallowing.

I looked down to my hands on my lap to hide my blushing face and my shy smile with pink hair. I was starting to really like him now.

“Aww did I make you blush?” he teased, poking my shoulder. That made my face even redder.

“Just forget it,” I said shyly, continued to eat.

I felt he was smiling wider at me. The dinner went really fine. He was really nice and sweet the whole time. We were done eating but still at the beach.

I took off my jacket and shoes, and ran toward the sea. I heard Gabe’s footsteps were following behind me as he was shouting.

“Are you crazy?!” he shouted as he grabbed my wrist when our ankles reached the water. He pulled me close to him, placing his hands on my stomach.

“It’s fun, right?” I laughed.

“Sea at night in October? Yeah, it is,” he said sarcastically next to my ear.

Hearing his voice made me happy. Being with him made me uber happy.

I felt something touched my cheek, so I turned my head to see what that was, and I almost jumped out from Gabe’s grasp when I realized that it was his lips. So I kissed him accidentally.

He pulled away, looking at me, he looked surprised. I was surprised also. He smiled, I smiled, and we both leaned in to kiss.

“How was your date, chicka?!” As usual, the very hyper Jason jumped onto my bunk in the next morning.

“It was amazing,” I breathed, memorizing last night.

After the kiss, Gabe told me that he liked me. Really, really liked me. He told me I was really attractive, smart, and nice. I didn’t believe him at first but he repeated that gazillion of times. I told him that I liked him too and he asked me to be his girlfriend. And I said yes.

Everyone in the bus led out an ‘aww’. I didn’t realize they were all gathering around the bunks. I threw my feet over my bunk, almost hitting people around my bunk in process. I jumped down from my bunk after using my Panic at the Disco hoodie. I’m a hoodie and sweater fanatic.

“Now will you excuse me,” I said after putting on a pair of flip flops, “I wanna see my boyfriend.”

I did the usual routine to get to TAI and Cobra’s bus. You-know-what.

“Hey you must be looking for Gabe,” Alex said.

“Yep. Where is he?”

“He’s in the shower. Just wait.”

“Can’t I join?” I joked and everyone in the bus stared at me. “Jaykay.”

I wanted to sit but the only empty spot was next to Sisky, so I heavily sat next to him.

“Having fun last night?” hesaid mumbled.

“Yeah.”

“Heard you’re dating him now.”

“Yeah.”

“Congratulations,” he gave me a smile before he left to the back of the bus.

I swore I heard a tone of jealousy in his wordsand my heart scattered into millions of pieces when I knew that he was jealous.

-------------- SPOILER --------------------

“Don’t fucking come closer to me,” I hissed as I heard him walking closer to me. I felt him stopped. “Don’t fucking care about me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
"SHE SHOULD BE WITH SISKY!" - gabz.
sorry people, cant do that yet ;)

i dont usually do spoilers, but ehh...

chapter title taken from crushcrushcrush by paramore.

YOU'RE GONNA LOOOOVE THE NEXT CHAPTER. BUAHAHAHA.

oh crap i'm going to get my report card tomorrow! i'm sure i'll get a D for math. yeah i know, i'm that stupid. i'm only good at special subjects :/ which are mandarin language, music, art, physical education - meh, i'm alright and PE.

forty-nine readers.
fourteen subscribers.
eleven comments.
have i mentioned how much i love you before?
I LOVE YOU SO MUCHO THAT I WOULD JUMP OFF A CLIFF FOR YOU!not.