Status: Haites because I don't have time.

Qualities Of A Simple Wish

Cemetary Drive

There was a girl walking down the street , she was wearing a black outfit as if she was mourning for a death of a loved one . She stopped and sighed , turned to some apartments where she entered and knocked at a door marked 31. A girl answered and let her in . This girl was also wearing black . As the girl with the black outfit walked in , she began speaking to her friend .
“ I am sorry to hear what happened to him ,” she said to her friend , who looked at her with pity in her eyes .
She spoke, “ So am I. But it is not our fault , Ada .” She began , weakness began to develope in her voice , like if she were to come out in tears , and Ada walked to her and gave her a hug . For a while there was silence , until it was broken by a man who looked to be twenty- two. He had a small box with red roses and a sad expression , for he too was wearing a black suit . As he came in , he hugged Ada’s friend and said , “ How are you feeling Zill ?”
“ Zillaidma ?” Ada asked in concern of her friend’s silence .
“ I don’t … know how I feel . It’s too hard to speak .” Zillaidma said in a quiet voice .
The man who walked in looked heartbreaking and gave Zillaidma the box . She opened it , revealing some chocolates . Zillaidma felt thankful for someone who cared even though the chocolates didn’t help much . “ Thank you , Danny , for the chocolates . But I feel as if I need some time alone only for a moment .” Danny nods a yes and walks out with Ada walking behind him to giving Zillaidma a moment alone to herself . She sits on a couch and begins to weep sadly , though she tries to hold it in . Shortly after , there was a phone call , which startled her .
“ Hello ?” Zillaidma asked in a weak voice .
“ Hey , Zilly , how are you holding up ?” It was Meeka .
“ Okay , I guess . But it’s difficult to speak .”
“ I am so sorry , Zilly . I’ll be there in a couple minutes for the funeral , okay ?”
“ Okay , bye .”
At the precise moment Zillaidma hung up the phone , Danny walked in saying , “ Ready to go ?”
“ Yeah .” Zillaidma said in a sad and quiet voice .
“ Who was that on the phone ?” he asked .
“Meeka .” She answered , getting up and grabbing her coat . Walking out and locking the door , it began to rain as if it were right on cue . Ada grabbed her umbrella , opened it to covering herself and Zillaidma , though , excluding Danny , who was walking fast toward the car . When Zillaidma went in , she felt a cold chill run past her . It made her think of her dead cousin .
On the way to the funeral for her cousin Martin , Ada tried to comfort Zillaidma but like before she was too upset to be more cheerful . Danny finally started a conversation to lighten the mood by saying , “ we need some music .” After he turned on the radio the song Welcome To The Black Parade came on . Zillaidma drowned herself , especially her heart , into the song's lyrics . Shutting her eyes as warm tears squeezed out . A while later , they arrived to the cemetery
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment if you want.