Status: Haites because I don't have time.

Qualities Of A Simple Wish

Surprises

After the funeral Meeka walked back with Zillaidma since it was to depressing for the fact that the people there were sad — it was too disheartening to stay there for ever so long . They all left in the same car , ( Ada , Danny , Meeka , and Zillaidma ), to go back to the apartments since it was too miserable to bear alone .
“ We'll get through this .” Danny confirmed .
“ I know ,” Ada agreed .
“ I just want it to end !” Zillaidma shouted .
“ It’s gonna take some time Zilly , but it’s gonna be alright .” Meeka said , concerned to get her calm .
“ I know it will , but I’m tired of it ! I just want it to end ! I’m tired of all of this ! Why did he have to die ? Why did they have to kill him ? It’s not fair !” Zillaidma started to get infuriated with enraged tears filling her eyes .
Danny hugged Zillaidma and she began to cry as her face buried into his chest . They were all shocked to see her so enraged , but Danny seemed more concerned in hugging her to help her calm down . Ada and Meeka asked her if she wanted them to stay for the night but Zillaidma felt like she needed to be alone . Although , truly , she felt ever so alone and didn’t want to be . Ada and Meeka soon afterward left but said they would be back the next day and if she needed anything , and to call them if any thing happened since they were to stay that night together at another dormitory . After they left , Danny had stayed and made Zillaidma a cup of tea to calm her nerves down . He finally asked , “ How are you feeling Zilly ?”
Zillaidma responded , “ I have a headache and I’m tired , but I'll be fine . How about you ?”
“ I’m weary but I will be alright .” Danny said in an optimistic mood .
“ I appreciate you being here . And I am so thankful that you care so much of me .”
“ Don’t be . I enjoy being here with you . I feel terrible that you've been sad lately .”
“ Danny , my sorrow shouldn’ t affect you ; generally because I’m more angry than sad . But I love being with you because you are my best friend and I’m grateful that you understand how I feel , but ... sometimes I don’t know how to express myself . You’re always there for me and that means whole lot more than you can imagine .”
“ I’m just glad that I’m important to you like you are to me .”
After that little conversation , Zillaidma felt soothed . Danny and Zilly rested down on the couch and fell asleep since it was late . There was no other furnature to sleep on ; Zilly was bearly moving into the apartment .

The next morning , Danny woke up before Zillaidma and cooked her some breakfast ; he then woke her gently . She was less temperamental and more stable which made him happy . They both sat on the floor talking about positive things as less depression flowed in the atmostphere . Danny got up and said , “ I have to go pick up my friend from his house . I sort of told him I would take him to his job . So I'll be back later , okay Zill ?”
“ Yeah .”
“ Alright . If you need something just call my cell - phone , okay Zill ?”
“ Danny , you shouldn’ t worry so much , I'll be fine , you know .” She smiled .
“ Your right . I’ll be back then , ' kay ?”
“ Okay .”

It was 11 : 04 in the morning and Zillaidma was still tired . She saw a spider crawling up the wall a few minutes later after looking out the window and grabbed a piece of newspaper to smack it. Just as she did this , she wished something good in her life could happen , and just then she turned to the clock which she read 11:11 A .M .
“ Hey Zilly , how are you doing ?” Meeka walked .
“ I’m all right .”
“ That’s good . Ada is coming , she just went for something …” Meeka sounded slow and uneasy . “ I mean... she , um, is coming with Danny .. Damn!" She whispered the word to herself and smacked the top of her head with one hand . " I mean , she’ll be here soon .”
Zillaidma felt doubtful toward Meeka . “ What is going on what are you hiding ?” She asked .
“ Nothing !” Meeka said in an unsure squeaky voice
Zillaidma knew something was up ; she remembered Danny acting strange that morning .
Tell me!” Zillaidma declared at her uneasy friend .
“ Okay , okay ! Just calm down ! It was meant to be a surprise but I guess it would be fine for you to know . Danny and Ada went to go get you something , but I don’t want to tell you what it is because they would kill me ! Just pretend it’s a surprise , okay ?”
“ It is a surprise , Meeka ," Zillaidma reassured. " I don’t know what it is .”
“ Uh, yeah .” Meeka sat down and gave a weak sigh leaving Zillaidma to wonder what it the surprise could have been .
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! Please tell me what you think so far :)